Chapter 4

Namjoon:pov

Iam on my way to manager sejins apartment.I have a half hour time before i have to do my schedule , so i will just quickly pick up my headphone.
Jhope texts me:
"Where are you?We have to go soon"

"Iam home soon,don't worry"~me

Suddenly someone grabs my arm and stops me from going any further.

"The traffic light shows red,dont look on your cellphone when you're on the streets."

I look up and see that the light is red , then i turn around to thank the person that stopped me.
The person is a lot smaller than I am so i look down to her .She also looks up to me and she looks a little bit annoyed. I remember her, its the girl that was in manager sejins apartment,Joy. She also seems like she recognized me too so she starts to smile.

"Thank you ... for stopping me"~me

"No problem"she says
"Are you going to sejin?"

"Oh..yeah."~me

"Good iam going there too,we can go together"she says and goes across the street.

I quickly follow her "Do you know me?"

"You are Namjoon.Sejin  sometimes talks  about you and the other guys and shows me pictures.I also saw you yesterday, you forgot ?"~she says.

"No ,i remember your face"~me

"My name is joy"

"Pretty name"~me
Well I knew that but I will just pretend I didn't

"Thanks.Why are you going to Sejin?"~Joy

"I've forgot my headphone yesterday and iam here to pick them up,and you?"~me

"Sejins wife ,Daeun forgot her wallet at home and she asked me to pick ut ."~joy

Then we quietly walk beside each other.I take the chance to look at her a little.She i really pale and has beautiful eyes.

"Stop looking at me"~joy

I qickly look away and i probably got a blushed face now.

We reach the house where manager sejin lives. Joy puts out a key of her bag and opens the door.

"Why do you have the keys for the house?"i ask confused

"Daeun gave them to me because she wasn't sure if Sejin is at home"She goes inside and looks at me.
"Don't you wanna come in ?"

"I do"then i follow her inside.