Chapter 7

Y/n POV

BARK

BORK

BORK

WAKE UP Y/N!!!

I slowly opened my eyes to see Mamoru on my chest barking at me to wake up. "That's right...I let him sleep with me last night..." I think while getting Mamoru off my chest. "Hey Mamoru...what time is it?" I rub my eyes trying to shake off the drowsiness I felt. "Oh how would I know??" He asks with a confused bark. "You have a point..." I say while looking at the alarm.

"5:00 Am Huh?" I slowly get up with Mamoru in my arms as I quietly make my way to Kakashi's room. I open the door slightly to see he's still asleep. "For once I'm glad he's asleep..." a mischievous grin found its way onto my face. I slowly close the door and walk back to my room to get ready.

"Why were You looking in Kakashi's room Y/n?" He asks as I set him down on the bed. "To see if he was still asleep. Now that I know he is, he probably won't wake up till 8 or so." I respond while looking for something to wear. "Plus I want to eat breakfast. Yesterday he told us to 'not eat breakfast or else you'll puke,' but I'm not buying it one bit." I finally found a perfect outfit to wear.

The outfit was a F/c kimono and it slowly faded into a sliver color. The sleeves were pretty long to the point where it almost covered my hands. It had a bow in the back for decoration. The kimono went down to the ends of my thighs. I decided to wear a white pair of socks that went up to my knees. I chose a pair of new sandals I got from Chiyo ~ Chan, I then put my hair up in a high ponytail, (Sorry but in this story you have long hair ~.~") to finish it all off, I put 50 shurikens, 10 kunai Knifes, and 35 paper bombs into the pockets of my sleeves. In my sleeves there's a secret pocket where I can put my weapons at.

I started to comb my tail and my ears since it looked like I got attacked by a cat. I walk out of the closet to find a tired Mamoru on the bed half asleep. He finally noticed I was there and woke up automatically as he jumped off the bed and into my arms. "You sure look pretty Y/n!" Mamoru barks in joy. "Thank you! Ready to participate in my first mission?" I ask him. His face automatically lit up at the thought of helping. "ABSOLUTELY!!!" He started to lick my face in joy while I laughed at his child ness.

I grabbed my wallet which had most of my money in it and placed it where all my weopens were, in my sleeve, before walking out the door.

Timeskip...

After getting something to eat I made my way to the training grounds. When I got there I saw a sleeping Naruto, a sleeping Sakura, and A annoyed Sasuke. "Morning Sasuke..." I rub my eyes as I de summon Mamoru. "...morning..." he turns his head to look at me which made me kinda uncomfortable. "What's wrong Sasuke?" I ask him as I catch him staring at me. "Nothing. Don't worry about it." He turns back around while crossing his arms over his chest.

An hour later....

"Morning everyone, ready for your first day?" I quickly open my eyes to see Kakashi on the field. I rub my eyes with my sleeves as I slowly stand up to wake me up from my small nap.

"HEY YOU'RE LATE!!" Exclaimed Sakura and Naruto at the same time. "Well a black cat crossed my path so I had to take the long way," Kakashi said emotionless. I heavily sigh which catches the attention of my entire team. "Oh hey Y/n! When did you get here?" Asked Sakura and Naruto at the same time. "Oh! When y'all were asleep," I respond while scratching the back of my head, embarrassed from all of the attention.

"Well, ahem, lets get started," Kakashi started walking towards 3 wooden posts and puts an alarm clock on top of the middle wooden post. "Here we go, it's set for noon," He then starts the alarm clock which makes us really confused.