Chapter 4

Y/n POV

"I'll take a small order of Dango please!" I tell the woman behind the counter. "Ok y/n! Coming right up!"

I woke up earlier than usually today because apparently I'm needed at the Hokages Office. I ended up putting the headband around my neck like a choker this morning when I was getting ready. It's actually really fashionable!

"Here's your order of Dango!" Said the woman giving me a small sack labeled 'Dango'. "Thank you and have a nice day!" I say walking off.

I finally arrive at the Hokages office. All I hear in there is Loud screaming... "Weird..." I thought as I opened the door to reveal konahomaru on the floor, A peeved Naruto, a very strange looking person, and the Hokage who is still wiping blood from his nose. "Oooh k....maybe I should just leave before anyone notices I'm here..." I think to myself but then I accidentally hit my tail very hard on the door and fell to the ground in pain.

"CRAP YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!" I yell out in pain. "Y/N ARE YOU OK!?" Asked Konahomaru as he started to check and poke my tail which made it hurt even more. "I-I'm Fine Konahomaru..." I say gritting my teeth. "Huh? Y/n what are you doing here?" Asked Naruto as he started walking towards me. "Well apparently the hokage needed me for something..." I say while slowly getting off the ground.

"Ah y/n! It's nice to see you," the hokage said with a closed eye smile. "It's nice to see you too Lord Hokage." I say walking up to him. "So what did you need me for?" I ask him with curiosity. All of a sudden he looked really serious and sent a glare towards the weird guy to go away. After a bit, me and the hokage were there alone. He let out a long sigh of relief and then turned back to me.

"For your own safety, me and Kakashi decided that you should have a fake personality." He said looking thoughtfully. "A fake personality...? What do you mean by that?" I ask with my head tilted, one ear down and one ear up. "Your assassin is still after you and is trying to figure out where you went since you left the Chokorēto village..." he said with a dark gaze. "Won't that old man just give up? I wanna live without looking over my shoulder 24/7..." I growl through gritted teeth while bunching up my fist. "So...why do you want me to have a different personality?" I started looking down at my feet avoiding his gaze, waiting for him to answer my question. "Well, he does know a lot about you including your personality. For instance, let's say he asks people if they've seen a short tempered Chokorēto. They'll obviously think of you and say yes..." hokage said looking down at his desk.

"Um...im still really confused but....what kind of personality should I have?" I ask scratching the back of my head. "Well...I was thinking of a innocent personality," He says chuckling a bit. "Y-y-you gotta be kidding me!? IM ANYTHING BUT INNOCENT!!!" I say while I fall to ground in despair. "Exactly, So you have a higher of not being caught by him," He says with a closed eye smile. "Wicked old man...." I think while giving him a glare.
"I-is that all...?" I ask trying to sound innocent which was really embarrassing for me so I stuttered a bit... "yup. Now you may take your leave." He says giving me ANOTHER closed eye smile.

I swiftly walk out of the Hokages office and made my way to the hot springs outside the village. Outside the village there's this gorgeous hot spring that recently turned into a 'inn' for me. The old lady that runs the place was apparently friends with my mom and my dad, Kakashi, so she always lets me stay there for free. Not only is it relaxing there, but theirs a beautiful training area right by one of the waterfalls.

After what seemed like hours I made it to the inn. I walked in and started looking around the place trying to find the old lady. "Um...Chiyo ~ chan...are you here?" I ask while still looking around the place. "Looks like I'll have to use my ears..." I think sadly. I focus chakra into my ears and I do a few handsigns. "Chokorēto style - Subarashī Chōkaku (meaning 'amazing hearing')" I say out loud. I close my eyes and focus on my ears. I searched the inn with my hearing but sadly didn't find. I focused harder outside the house and got a glimpse of the old lady as she took a stroll outside. "There She is.." I think amused.