Chapter 5

Y/n POV

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

*SMASH*
I smashed the 5th alarm clock and went back to sleep....

BARK

BORK

BARK

I slowly open my eyes to see Mamoru barking at me to wake up. "Why do you have to be so loud...?" I ask Mamoru as I slowly start petting his soft fur. "Well Kakashi told me to wake you up if you don't wake up to your...beeping thing?" He gives the smashed pieces of metal a confused glance but quickly averted his eyes back to me.

"Welp I'm gonna have to send you home Mamoru," I look down to see his eyes big, and sad. "Don't worry, later today I'm going over to Chiyo ~ Chan's inn and then I'll summon you there!" I say enthusiastically. He gives me a hopeful look giving me a sign to send him back to his pack. I desummon him and get out of bed.

I start walking around the kitchen and there I saw Kakashi sitting on the couch reading his perverted book. "Why do you still read those?" I ask him. He looked up from his book and started reading again. "Because It has a good plot. Now get ready to go to the Academy. Your 10 minutes late." He says still looking at his book.

"10 MINUTES LATE UGHHH!!! IM TURNING INTO YOU KAKASHI!!!!" I yell pointing an accusing finger at him with my tail swaying angrily, and my ears flatten to my head. I quickly go to my closet and I get out a f/c kimono with no sleeves. It looked a bit like Sakura's but it wasn't the exact same. I Start brushing my h/l, h/c hair, and my f/c tail. I quickly brush my teeth and I do a teleportation jutsu.

•time skip••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Y/n you're late..." Iruka sensei as he starts giving me a look of disapproval. "S-sorry! I saw a cat and started chasing it till I realized what time it was." I say giving him a closed eye smile. I look around and everyone was sweat dropping at my response. "Well...why don't you sit by Naruto and Sakura. Make sure you don't day dream about cats..." he says the last part sweatdropping. I quickly take a seat between Sakura and Naruto.

"So have they announced what teams were gonna be on Sakura ~ chan?" I whisper to Sakura trying not to draw attention to myself. "Not yet! But I really hope I get with Sasuke ~ kun!" She turns her head and looks at him with heart shaped eyes.

"I will now announce the squads."

I look up at iruka sensei with anticipation and excitement.
"Squad seven...Naruto Uzamaki." I turn my head to see Naruto surprised. "...Sakura Haruno..." I look to my left to see a look of disbelief and sadness cross her face. "YAYY!!!" Naruto shouts while standing up. "I'm doomed..." Sakura sulks with her head down. "...Sasuke Uchiha..." this time it's Naruto who sulks, and Sakura who's standing up with excitement. "...and since we have an extra student...Y/n Chokorēto." I see both Naruto and Sakura looking blessed while Sasuke had his normal smirk on his face.

"Next squad 8...Hinata Hyuga, Kiba inuzuka, and Shino Aburame." I saw Kiba have a look of sadness, and excitement on his face. After that point I just started to Zone out and next thing I know, im asleep.

"IRUKA SENSEI WHY DOES A GREAT NINJA LIKE ME, HAVE TO BE IN THE SAME GROUP WITH A SLUG LIKE SASUKE!?" After all the screaming I wake up and fall out of my chair with surprise. "My poor ears....." I say quietly while putting my hands on top of my f/c ears. "Hey you alright?" I look to see Naruto picking me back up. "Huh?!" My face turns red with embarrassment and I quickly get out of his grasp. "Y-Yeah! I'm fine!" I quickly get my chair and prop it back up the way it was. Some boys in the room were giving him death glares. "I wonder what that's all about..." I quickly snap out of my confusion and I give my full attention on Iruka sensei.