-02-

It's been a few days after the whole body incident. Daniel has yet to get fully accustomed to his new body and you've done your best to help him. Today was the first day you had to go to school, along with Daniel.

You get up from bed and head to your restroom. You do your daily routine of washing your face, fixing your hair, brushing your teeth. You decide to put on some 'simple make up' for the first day, when in reality you just put on some lip gloss and exit the restroom.

After putting on the new uniform you've bought, which wasn't a bit to your liking, you head to your kitchen and grab a granola bar, quickly eating it. Seconds later you hear a knock coming from the front door.

"Hey [F.Name]! You ready to go?" Asks Daniel in his new body, once you open the door.

"Yeah, let me just grab my things and go." You pull on your shoes and grab your backpack that was laying nearby and head out to school.

-

On you're way to school, you notice Daniel started to get nervous.

"What's wrong? Something bothering you?"

"Yeah just, what if.. no one likes me? And-and what if I get bullied again?"

You give him a look as if he just grew two heads right at that moment, "Boi, you are handsome as fuxk right now. Don't be giving me that 'bully' shiz 'cause I promise, you will be worshiped in that place!" You cross your arms while giving him a stern look.

Taken back from your reaction, blushes a bit from your 'compliment' and rubs the back of his neck. "Sorry, I was just nervous."

"Don't worry. If anything's happens I'm right here. I may be a girl but I can sure put up a fight!" You loop your arm around Daniel's arm for reassurance and give him a big grin.

As the two of you near school, you start to see more and more students of the same uniform coming from different directions, all heading to the campus. While you and Daniel were talking away, Daniel accidentally bumped into another student.

"Hey! Watch were you going!" The blind haired kid then turned around and was shocked by the sight(aka Daniel).

"Ah! I'm sorry!"

You pulled Daniel away by the arm and continued walking hoping not to cause any more trouble.

"Oh my god! Look!"
"He's so handsome!"
"He's a 10! A 10!"
"Are they new?!"
"She's so pretty!"
"Woah, she's hella hot!"

The closer you reached the school, the more people started to take notice of you both.

'They're all looking at us, well mostly Daniel. He is handsome, I ain't lying about that. If any of them hurt my child I will square up real quick! -ㅅ-'

You both then walk into the school and head to the office to collect your schedules. Along the way, the attention and talking of you both don't stop at all.

"Look at them!"
"Is she that foreigner?!"
"Are they dating?!"
"She better not be, ugh!"

After finally being able to escape all the talking, you head inside the faculty office and look for your teacher. The teacher as well, was taken back by the looks of you both, he then proceeds to hand you some paper work that needed information to fill in. When you finish signing the papers, he leads both you and Daniel to your class, which you were in together.

The teacher enters the loud classroom and stands at the front of the class, while you both stand outside the classroom, waiting to be called. With a loud voice he says, "Quiet down! Today, we have two new transfer students, please come in!"