-05-

It was the next morning, you woke up in to a slight stinging on your hand. Holding your hand up to your face, you see that it's slightly colored red due to the certain event the night before.

  'Damn, maybe i shouldn't have grabbed that punch. This stings! But at least I helped Daniel...'

  You shrug your shoulders thinking the pain was worth it and get off your bed to get ready for the day. You do your regular morning routine, get changed in your school uniform that's been altered a bit for your own style, grab am awaiting granola bar from the kitchen, and head outside with your bag and shoes on your feet ready for what the day holds for you.

  At the same time you walk out, you spot Daniel walk out of his own house. You walk up to Daniel, granola bar in hand and greet each other a good morning.

  "Hey, I didn't see you come home last night. You okay? Nothing happened right?" You ask while taking a bite of your morning snack.

  "H-Huh? Oh, Y-Yeah! Nothing happened!" Daniel replied nervously, stuttering.

  "Hmm alright..." After you've stoped pestering Daniel about his safety you walk of in the direction to school. Leaving behind a nervous boy. "H-Hey! Wait up!"

-

  You were reaching your classroom, Daniel opened the door for you leaving the chattering inside be loud enough to heard from outside.

"Suddenly, this prick beat him up! I took a picture to ensure he stays silent."

You furrow your eyebrows, looking at the group of goons along with Zoey talking to one another. The one who spoke had a phone in hand.

"What picture?" Zoey asked the pointy chinned goon.

"You wanna see it or not? Hehe"

"Stop it, you think I'm proud of hitting that kid?" Zack was sitting in a near by desk, his head resting on the palm of his hand.

In the corner of your eye you see Daniel freeze on the spot.

"Ooh hi Daniel! Come here! He has something funny to show us!" Zoey calls out to him when she sees him at the doorway, ignoring your presence.

'Wait...last night? Surely I thought they'd leave when I told them so. Guess not all kids would follow directions.'

"Yep, wanna see?" The goon holding the phone asks.

"So what is it~?" Zoey asks curiously.

"Yesterday Zack beat up a pig and..." You look at Zack and see a smug look on his face. You then turn to your side and see Daniel start to tense up. "It's a nude pic of the piggy."

Your eyes widen a bit from the information you've just received. You look at Daniel and see his face darker with a look you never thought you'd see the sweet cinnamon roll would ever make. His seems to be tilted down, casting a shadow onto his eyes, his hair falls slightly giving him a more angler effect, his fist clench and his body seems tense. You could hear it clearly in you head, the simple sentence he and you shared: They were making fun of him.

  "You took a photo of that part?!"

  "Yep wanna see?" The pointy chinned goon waved his phone around ready to display the picture.

  "Nope~ I can't see! Gross~!" Zoey did a small pit, trying to put an innocent act.

"Don't be so coy!"

  "Oh my! What are you talking about? Boys!"

  While the conversation was still going on, you stepped away from the doorway and sat at your desk. Daniel following behind and sitting in his own desk but still seemed a bit nervous.