-09-

The rest of the cafeteria was dead silent after you and Daniel's actions. You were currently in your position you were in before, holding up Vasco's arm. You slowly retracted your hand from his arm but still stood next to Daniel, giving Vasco an unknown look.

  'He's got some strength. This guy..' Vasco thought, glaring down at Daniel, who still had his arm locked in his hand, giving him a nervous smile.

  Meanwhile, the others in the back where frozen in their place, on edge of what would happen next.

  'He's just sitting there, grinning. Like it's not a big deal?' Thought both Vin Jin and Zack.

  Vasco's friend, the one with large ears, was the most nervous out of all the other students in the cafeteria. 'He's stronger than I thought! This could get out of hand!' Said friend glared at the new transfer kid, thinking if he were to beat Vasco at this moment, the reputation of the Burn Knuckles would be brought to shame. He looked around the cafeteria, 'This is a lose-lose, and so many eyes on us!'

  He looked back at the 'fight scene', seeing Vasco was about to attack Daniel by a fist. Deciding to take his chance now he jumped right in between the two, shocking Vasco. "Haha! Yeah! So you thought he was someone else?" He tried to hide his nervousness away.

  You glared at the new face that jumped in, wary of what they might do to Daniel. "Yeah, didn't you hear him? Obviously he did nothing wrong." You said, defending him, hoping this will all end soon.

  Behind you, Daniel was also shocked seeing Vasco's friend, Jace Park, letting him out of a fight. "Yeah...sorry."

  Jace only responded with a shake of his head, "Nah, it happens."

  Seeing that Jace was trying to get Daniel out of this situation, you calmed down and softened your glare.

  "What class are you guys in? Fashion?"

  You both nodded your head, "Yep!"

  "Oh, so you are the new guy. Your new as well right?" Jace questioned the both of you.

  Daniel gave a cheerful, "Yep!" While you simply nodded your head in response.

  Jace nodded his head in understanding. "Just forget what happened and eat." Daniel looked at Jace with a look of full awe, he really saved him this time. "Okay!!" He basically almost shouted out, 'So nice...I want to be friends.'

  "Yes, thank you for understanding.." You thanked Jace, giving him a slight smile. Who gave you one in return. You then turn to Daniel, making sure he eats his food.

"The new guy is the real deal."
"He's hot."
"He stood up to Vasco!"
"So cool.."
"Sick."

  In the background, the bystanders were complimenting Daniel's strength.

  'I'd like to be his friend..he's so nice..' Daniel thought while stuffing his face. You stood beside him, with a napkin in hand, "Daniel..don't make a mess..". Jiho was still seated on the other side of Daniel, wishing to the Gods above to get out of there.

  "Hey little guy,"

  Hearing they were most likely calling out to him, Jiho turned around to meet Vasco' eyes. "Don't surrender to guys like that, believe in yourself." Vasco said, he then turned to you, seeing you were now looking his way, "Stay safe (Y/N), don't fall for his trap."

Then Jace finally called out to him, "Hey! Shut up and let's go eat!" With his remark, Vasco turned around like a child and followed behind Jace.

  'So cool..but who was the surrender talk aimed to?' Daniel thought while chewing his food, looking at the group disappear to get their lunch. On the other side of him, Jiho didn't look that happy, 'He got it all, but he called me little guy, how rude!'