-06-

"Hey wuss, I told you to come at me" Zack was standing in the now open area of the classroom in front of Daniel, fists up ready to fight.

Daniel was standing still, with a startled face but you could tell he was nervous from a mile away.

"Why's he standing there?"
"Is he scared?"
"Fuck, I was scared for no reason before." The three goons bad mouthed Daniel, thinking he wasn't capable of fighting.

"Oh man, guess he's not a fighter..."

"Zack Lee stop it!"

"This'll be sad to see."

  Around the classroom, people were whispering, doubting Daniel's fighting ability. You too, were worried for him. Thinking whether or not to step in and stop this.

  Zack clenched his fist, about to thrown a punch, when suddenly to sense someone shift next to you. You to your side and see Jay gone from his seat. You turn back to Zack and see the silent boy grabbing Zack's arm in an attempt to stop him. You watch with wide eyes that Jay himself stepped up and grab Zack's arm tightly.

"What is Jay doing?"
"Wow...first time I've seen him step up."

  Jay's grip seem to be getting tighter as Zack furrowed his eyes brows. His eyes wandered to the brown haired girl from before, then back to Jay. He yanked back his arm with force making Jay stagger a bit.

  "Let go you dick!"

  Once his arm was free, he pulled it back and aimed a fist at Daniel's face. Daniel stood still his eyes wide, staring at the incoming fist. Your eyes widen as well, you were about to get up from your seat and take the punch when the unexpected happens. Daniel dodged Zack's fist.

"..."
"He dodged Zack's fist."
"He's crazy fast."
"Amazing."

  You were staring at Daniel, mouth slightly open. You didn't think he'll be able to dodge such a fast fist. But then again you remember, this is Daniel with his new body, he may be possible of doing things he couldn't before...

"How'd He do that?!"
"Did you see?!"
"Fucking incredible!"

  From outside and inside the classroom, students were shouting, giving praises here and there to Daniel.

"Who is this guy?"
"Wow!"

  The others in the classroom, were frozen in their place, mouth open, even Zack himself was shocked for what just happened. After a few seconds, Zack snapped from his trance and grew angrier. He then threw more punches, which Daniel then dodged them all. You were itching to do something and not just watch your friend about to get beaten like some bystander. You hand graced the workbook sitting on your desk, ready to grab it, seeing how each time Zack's fist we're getting harder and harder for Daniel to avoid.

"Wow!"
"Incredible!"
"First time I've seen this!"
"Dodged them all!"

  Daniel stood his stance, not making a move to end the fight, just trying his best to avoid the fists, still nervous as hell. Zack on the other hand, was getting more pissed than before, especially after seeing the brown haired girl was watching the fight continue. Zack then was about to throw a punch, when he saw Daniel moving away from the fist, he retracted his arm and threw the other, the fist getting close to hitting Daniel's handsome face.