{Chapter 27}

Y/n's POV~
"Y/n-ah~ get up~" I heard a familiar voice trying to wake me up. I open my eyes but quickly open them fully when I saw who it was.

"Jin?!" I shouted and he tilted his head to the side.

"Why are you shouting princess?" He questioned.

"I-I was just-… Wait… you don't call me princess" I look at him with widen eyes and he smirked.

"Why is it wrong to change your nickname?" He questioned and his voice started to crack into his and then Arron's then his.

"W-What's going on?!?!" I questioned still confused.

"Nothing princess" his voice then fully became into Arron's and his face did also.

"A-arro?! P-please d-don't hurt m-me" I begged while stuttering closing my eyes.

"Arron? Who is that princess?" He questioned I open my eyes and saw an unfamiliar man.

"W-who are you?!" I shouted shakenly.

"Your soon to be husband" he said and lead in to kiss me I tried to move backwards but he had his arms around me already pushing me towards him.

"No!!!"

I then sat up quickly from my bed looking around then sighing. "It was only a dream… but who was he?" I mumbled.

Then the door opened and I saw NamRi Unnie. I smiled and she send back a smile too.

"Is breakfast ready already?" I questioned. She noded and I stud up.

"Tell Arron I'm gonna take a bath and i'll be there after 10 or 20 minutes" I told her and she noded and walked out the door.

I took a bath and wore my clothes and went down stairs.

I walked into the dinning room and saw Arron patiently waiting for me.

"You know you shouldn't have waited for me. I don't care if I eat alone"I said and sat on my seat but he didn't same to notice me.

"Arron? You okey?" I said and clapped infront of his face and he jolt back to his sensed.

"I-I'm fine Y/n-ah go b-back to eating" he said stuttering a bit.

"You sure your okey?" I questioned him and he noded. Even if he is a jerk I need to care for him cause if I don't I don't know when will NaEun give her crown. She loves that crown so much more than her soon to be boyfriend/husband JiWon. She says if she would become the princess she would kick JiWon off the cold land. Yes we call it cold land.

I finished eating and was about to go out when Arron stopped me "your not allowed to go out even in the garden" he said seriously

"Mwo? Wae?" I question him.

"I don't want you going out today" he said and took his things and left.

I just stud there questioning what just happened I slowly backed away. And when I felt I was at the stairs I turned around and ran up to my room.

NaEun's POV~
I was standing in an alleyway waiting for Jin and I then saw him from the distance walking up to me.

"Your late" I reproach him.

"I know" he answered and I lean against the wall.

"Will this plan really work?" I questioned him.

"If we do it the right way" he said and I noded and took out my other pendant. My mothers pendant a ring

 My mothers pendant a ring

I didn't steal it. She gave it to me so I could go to the demon world easily.

I put the ring on and said "open" and the door appeared and we went in.

"Wait! Let me make you into a demon first" I said and made him into a demon.

I covered my face with a mask and walked up to DongWon. We call him 'The River Boy'.

"Hello who are you?" He questioned.

"Two of us were sent to talk about the kings missing crown to Satan" Arron said because I know he'll know me by my voice.

"Okey step right in" he said and we did.

As the ride finished we quickly got off and when we were far enough we took off our masks.

"You ready?" I questioned and he noded and I put on my mask on again. "Let's go"

We silently walked into the castle. We started to walk to my room where I know I have a secret portal to the crown room and back to my room and another to the human world.

We succesfully made it in my room and we took of our mask again.

I opened my secret portal using my pendant and we went in.

We got there and Arron was about to get it but I stopped him.

"No dirty hands on my crown. Wear these" I handed him gloves.

"Your to protective of your crown" he insulted me.

"You want me to helo you or not?" I questioned him and he sighed and took the gloves and then my crown and we left.

As I was going back home Mayri was outside. I walked up to her and was about to pass by her but she stopped me.

"Where did you go?" She questioned.

"I went out for fresh air, why?" I questioned all casually.

"Nothing…I just thought you disappeared like Taehyung did" she said.

"Is Alyanna okey?" I questioned her and she looked at me.

"She will cry if she see's a picture of Taehyung or just something that makes her remember him" she told me and I noded and we went inside.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×

Alyanna's POV~
I was stressing about the hints that was just given to me. Who could it be?

Two of your most beloved friends are betraying you for the good of Y/n.

He just wants you alive Alyanna and also your mother

He doesn't like her

"Ugh! This is so hard!!! Why can't this guy tell me the answer now!!!" I shouted and a piece of paper flew in my room

"I should close the window" I remindered myself and I did and pick up the paper

We know you want the truth but it has to be hind

"We? What?! How many of them are there? Ugh!!!! This is so stressful!!" I raged and slammed my hand on my bed do it wouldn't hurt

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×
A/n:
How many are there? What does Arron mean by these hints? PS. Arron isn't the one sending these hints. He sends someone else