{Chapter 30}

Y/n's POV~
It was the second day I was here and I felt more weak then I've ever imagined.

"Your awake early" SeokJung said in the corner of the room with his legs crossed.

"If your worrying about when they'll come it maybe today or tomorrow or never" he said with a smirk. Please make it today. I prayed.

"Why do you look so worried cupcake? If they don't come you'll be with me forever" he still said with a smirk.

"I think would kill myself if that happens" I spatted at him.

"Don't think it would be easy" he said before making me look up at him using is index finger lifting my chin up.

"SEOKJUNG I KNOW IT'S YOU!!!" We heard someone scream on the top of his lungs kicking the front door open.

"They came already? Okey then" he said and pulled out a gun. My eyes widen and tears started to roll down my face.

"Don't worry cupcake there's no way i'm going to kill you just hurt you" I whispered to my ear and walked behind me.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×

Jin's POV~
"You guys go and find Taehyung I'll go find Y/n" I told them and started to walk away but NaEun stopped me.

"Your not going alone that guy Arron and who ever that psycho is need to explain to me what going on. The others go!!" NaEun shouted and they noded and left except for ChunYoon.

"I want to know to" He said and we noded and I started to kick every single door open.

But then the fourth door to my left opened. We looked at each other and noded slowly making our way there.

When we got there I immediately pulled up my gun and to my surprise I was right it was SeokJung. I was about to pull the trigger when he placed his gun next to Y/n's head.

"I won't hesitate to hurt her" he threaten with a smirk.

"But you-" he cut off Y/n by covinh her mouth.

"Just tell me what happened you gaejasig!!" NaEun shouted.

He smirked before saying "Arron lied to you about the hole plan to lure me to you. He planned to make you distracted from trying to find Y/n. So he stole the crown and gave it to me and I gave it back and I also was the one that told our parents Jin about the crown years ago"

"you monster!!!" I shouted clutching my hand into fist.

"Let's go to the real thing now" he smirked.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×

Back to Y/n's POV~
"Let's go to the real thing now" SeokJung smirked. This is going to be bad.

"Who should I kill? Arron or Y/n?" He questioned with a smirk.

"Of course kill-" I cut them off before they could finish. "Kill me"

"What?! Why didn't Arron do this to you?!" The three questioned.

"He did this for Alyanna unnie and NamRi unnie aka his mother. I don't want him to die...he did this for his family... so I forgave him so please let me die..." I explain and I saw them look so worried.

"Shout Arron you dumb basterd!!" NaEun shouted.

"I won't just yet okey" he then shot him.

"Arron!!!" I shouted but then he covered my mouth.

"What the!? SeokJung you said you'll let her go after we've decided who would die!!" Jin shouted. I started to cry and SeokJung started to laugh.

"I didn't say that you pabo!! I just want him dead anyways so I don't care. Besides!! It's not like i'm giving up Y/n that easily" he smirked. NaEun and a random vampire had glowing red eyes. NaEun's inner demon is almost coming out but with her pendant her demon can't get out.

"You love her?" The vampire boy questioned. SeokJung looked at him and noded.

"Then why are you doing this?!" NaEun questioned almost shouting.

"Cause I know Jin and Y/n would go together" he said making all of us shocked.

"How do you know that?!"all of us shouted.

"I had a friend who could see the future and he told me you and her would become a couple and even since I saw her a year ago I fell for her and I wouldn't let my stupid brother get her" he explained making all of us more shocked.

"And who is that?" Jin questioned still pointing his gun at him. SeokJung laughed making us more confused.

"You don't remember ChunYoon? I guess seeing the future could effect your brain" he said and all of them looked at the vampire boy. Oh! So his name is ChunYoon okey. I thought to myself.

"..." he was silent for a bit trying to remember "SeokJung? As in the boy I was friends with when we were kids?" He questioned and SeokJung noded.

ChunYoon started to cry I bet he was good friends with him but he betrayed him.

"What have you become?" He questioned making all of us look at SeokJung.

"A monster" he said and pointed his gun closer to my head.

"Don't do it you basterd!!" NaEun shouted and SeokJung pointed it closer making me feel the gun next to my head.

"You said you won't hurt me" I reminded him.

"I said kill cupcake" he said kissing my cheek.

"She isn't food SeokJung!!!" Jin shouted and I slightly giggle.

"Why are you laughing?!" He said slightly puling the trigger making me more scared if he will kill me.

"Answer me!!" He shouted and I was about to answer when someone punched him. It was Jin...

"Why you!!" He shouted and punched Jin in the face and stomach.

Jin is now on the floor groaning in pain and SeokJung kicked him but then NaEun went into the fight and punched him hard on the face. I started to get more and more afraid watching this happening and me not able to do anything.

Even how hard NaEun punched him he punched back harder then her and pointed a gun at me and was about to pull the trigger. I closed my eyes expecting pain and I heard 3 gun shots

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×
A/n:
Next chapter maybe be the end... so sad i'll really miss this