{Chapter 34}

Do u guy like the wallpapers I place for you to screenshot?
~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×

Jin's POV~
I could hear Y/n sing… she had a beautiful voice. She was sing my song Awake. I don't know how she memorized the lyrics but I still loved it. I wish I could just open my eyes and mouth and sing with her yet I can't.

She said I would awake today or tomorrow but I seems it would be tomorrow. I really hate it when she's sad. I also heard the ChunYoon is okey and has already woken up.

I was just hit on my arm and this happened? What the heck?! I mentally screamed inside my head.

I could feel her sleeping on my arm. She must be uncomfortable. I thought to myself just wanting to hug her and letting her sleep on my shoulders. This is was my chance to see her sleeping and wake up happy next to me and screaming at me and calling me a creep.

I just want to keep on stroking her soft (c/h) with my hand until she can fall asleep and then I will fall asleep beside her. I heard from her that Red velvet was talking about me. Maybe because I'm in the hospital or because I'm dating Y/n. Either way I wouldn't leave Y/n even how much negativity they'll put on her head. I love her to much to leave her.

(Try to find a f*cking guy like that! *cries in the corner*)

I could feel her wake up and rais her head. I just wanted to just pull her down beside me and hug her tightly.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×

Y/n's POV~
I woke up to still unconscious Jin. I sighed and left the room to hind the doctor.

I opened the door to is office but he wasn't. I slammed the door and went to the front desk.

"Where is Doc. Jang?" I questioned. She looked at me with a little fear. Aish! I just screamed at him! I didn't kill him. I rolled my eyes abd waited for a response.

It was silent for some time when she finally got a back to her freaken senses. "H-he is still didn't c-come. He will c-come at 1:30 t-today" she stuttered.

"Do you really need to be scared of me? I didn't do anything" I told her with a smirk and walked out of the hospital to take a bath in my hotel room and also get breakfast.

I walked into my room and took a bath. It was surprising that the staff didn't think I did anything the past nights. I wouldn't be here every night like isn't that weird? I don't know I'll just be staying her till tomorrow hopefully.

I didn't want to go out and buy anything so I used my powers to magically put food infront of me.

I started to eat and when I finished I went outside going back to the hospital. On the way I checked the time and it was 9:46. "He'll come here later" I mumbled and placed my phone back in my pocket.

I walked inside, ignoring the fact that I need to tell the nurse at the front desk but I've never came here for another reason then to visit Jin.

I opened the door to his room. He was still unconscious. I was smiling turned into a frown when I noticed he still didn't change. I sighed and walked up to him.

I held his hand as usual and talked to him. "Are you waking up?" I questioned him and I noticed he started to move to move his other hand but stopped right after one move. I felt a tear drop as I hugged him tightly. "I know you'll wake up soon" I whispered into his ear smiling.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~

Jin's POV~
I was so happy! I moved! Even if it was just for a bit I know I'll wake up. Even if it won't be tomorrow I don't care as long as I'll wake up.

Y/n started to cry on my chest but I know it was tears of joy. "I know you'll wake up soon" she whispered into my ear. I know I will. I thought to myself wanting to just hug her but can't.

"S-saranghae" I managed to say I could feel her smile. I know it's weird but I could just feel it. I could feel she's smiling.

"Nado saranghae!" She shouted hugging me even more.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×

Back to Y/n's POV~
"Did he talk a bit or even moved?" I heard someone question. I turn around saw the doctor.

"Nae!! He moved his hand a bit and said 'saranghae'!!!" I shouted happily. The doctor smile and looked at Jin.

"That's good he might wake up tomorrow" he said to me.

"Why might?! Shouldn't it be sure!!" I shouted and the doctor laughed.

"We can't be always sure Mis. Y/n" he said.

"Aish! Call me Y/n!!" I shouted and walked up to Jin and hugged him again.

"Your just like my wife" he told me I turn around with a 'really?' Face "She is like you, cute, loving, kind and sweet" he complimented me.

"I'm guess she's really beautiful too" I said and he noded.

"The most beautiful I've ever seen. Now I must go, goodbye Y/n" he said goodbye and bowwed.

"Don't need to be respectful, I didn't respect yesterday. I was just a bit to excited to question" I said feeling guilty. He noded and left the room.

I then got a text from the groupchat that we made

HyeYeong:
Hey guyseu! It's
almost NaEun
unnie's birthday!!

Alyanna:
When is her
birthday

Y/n:
March 5

Lisa:
That's still next
next week😂

HyeYeong:
That's still near

NaEun:
True

Y/n:
So… what should
we do?

Jennie:
NaEun?

NaEun:
Hmm… beach?

Y/n:
Sure

I then went offline cause I know I they all will say yes

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×
A/n:
I'm trying to make the epilogue better😂