{Chapter2}

Y/N's POV~
I prepare to go to school. I look at myself in the mirror and smile. I took my things and walked out my tranguil room.

I walked down stairs and saw my sister and cousin waiting for me "Y/n! Come on or we'll be late!" Mayri screamed. I realized what time it was. It was 7:56. In a rush, I ran down the stairs and kept on running till I was outside with them.

They smiled and NaEun opened the drivers door for her car. I opened the door for myself and sat down behind Naeun.

-

We were driving and we approach a little traffic. "Y/n, remember don't let your anger get to you when someone annoys you keep your inner demon hidden" Mayri reminded, I noded and we kept on moving after it was green light and the cars started to speed up saying they too were in a rush to get to places.

-

We arrive infront of the school and it was big very big. I grew anxious in how big it was. My past school would have envied this truly.

I than felt someone pat my shoulder "it will be great Y/n" Mayri said with an assuring voice. I smiled than noded.

-

I walked into the school alone and awkward. Mayri and NaEun already went their separate ways.

I walked to my looker, there I saw I girl being bullied but for some reason I didn't care. I don't care about people I don't know. I only care for my friends and siblings.

coincidence, my locker was right besides them. I just ignored them and continued with what i'm doing. I looked at the girl, she had tears in her eyes and she looked like a straight up mess. There were seven boys, all tall and handsome. It wouldn't be a surprise to me if they had such a big fanbase here in this school.

I walked away and went into my classroom. As I was walking through the halls I noticed people looking at me but it was normal I'm new. This world full of judgmental people that doesn't even try and get to know the person before they harshly spat out words that would hurt like a bullet.

"Did you guys see BTS? They're so hot! But I think JungKook is the hottest!"I heard a girl with like a painting for a face say.

"No! Jimin is!" The other girl prosted

"Taehyung is!"the girl on her left said. I can't help but wonder who they were but I ignored it, they're probably a waste of time. But I am curious as to why all these girls are so all over them.

-

I opened the door to my class. I looked around; there were a lot of people here. I decided to sit on the chair next to the window at the very back.

I was just playing with my pen when someone suddenly greeted me unexpectedly "hello! My name is Roseanne Park or you can call me Rose! what's yours?" A girl questioned with a big smile on her face. She had brown wavy hair and a foreigner like face. She must be half.

"I'm Y/n, Sung Y/n" I introduced myself. She smiled amd pointed at the sit next to me. I looked at it and noded.

She than sat next to me than a boy came in. I looked at him and he seems familiar like I've seen him before. I then noticed that he was one of the bullies.

Than the girls started to whisper to each other and it made we wonder: Is that one of the BTS members?.

Than the teacher came in "Good morning class my name is Mr. Chu and I am your Math teacher"

And the class started. The teacher started to explain the lesson but I already know it. I advanced studied.

He than wrote an equation on the board than asked us "Who can give me the answer?" I raised my hand and he pointed at me.

"34" I answered.

"Correct!" He shouted slightly and continued to write more equations on the board and asked us even more questions.

"Hey how did you solve that? And that quick?" Rose whispered in my ear. I giggled a bit by her statement. It wasn't that I thought she was dumb, it was just that she might not have expected me to be smart.

"I advanced" I answered back, and she noded.

-

Class ended and all of the students rushed out but I took my time and carefully place my book, notebooks and other materials in my bag

I walked out of the classroom and I went straight to my locker. When I got there, I noticed those boys are there again. I just shrugged and ignored their existence.

"Hey! Y/n!" I heard someone shout my name. I looked at the direction of the person who screamed -- so did the boys -- and it was Rose with some other girls around her.

She ran up to me "Meet my friends!" She pointed at them. I smiled at them and they smiled back.

"I'm Jennie nice to meet you" jennie waved with a soft and simple smile. I noded and smiled back.

"I'm Jisoo the oldest" Jisoo introduced herself.

"I'm Lisa, the youngest" she said with a smile and I smiled back. But it is hard to keep on smiling like this. It hurts my cheeks when I smile for too long. I don't know how people can smile for a very long time.

-

Jin's POV~
We heard someone scream "Hey! Y/n" we looked at the direction of the shout and we saw Rose with her friends. They're major fangirls of us, they would even fangirl if we just walk past them.

"So her name is Y/n" Jimin broke the slince. We all looked at him and nodded.

"Guess so, but she's friends with those fangrils" Jungkook said rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, I bet she has a crush with one of us" Hoseok entered the conversation. They all laughed except for me. I didn't find it funny for some reason.

"That explains why she didn't do anything when we were literally bullying a girl right in front of her. She even looked into her eyes" Namjoon said, but I was too caught up looking at her. She was beautiful and cute but she's friends with those girls, those girls that calls themselves blackpink.

"Jin?" Yoongi clap his hands infront of me and I got back to my senses "Why where you looking at her? You like her don't you?"Jimin questioned smriking on his face.

I hit him in the head and shouted "No! Of curse not! Why would I like a fangirl?"

"Yeah~ totally, you to totally don't like her "HoSeok said smirking.

I just rolled my eyes and walked away to my classroom. On the way, I can't help but think of her. What is she doing to me? Is the question that kept circling my mind as I walked away

A/n: (edited)
So I changed the chapter up a bit to make it at least a tiny bit better. I will do this to all the chapters if I have time :)

- Aug. 12, 2018