Miami beach

It was Friday and it was the end of a school day. Me and my roommates sit home in our living room and play uno. We talked and had fun.

Nash: ,, Guys I have an Idea. lets go to the beach and surfing?"

We all said Yes and we drove with our skat-long-penny- boards to the Miami beach. It was Good weather and the water was perfect. We took our surfing boards and ran in the water. The sun went down and we drove home.

* at home *

Cameron was cooking something Maik and Mary played Wii and me and Nash talked.

Nash:,, That was a cool evening it make so much fun to surfing in ocean with you. Maby we can do this every Friday?

Me:,, Yes. Maby we can ask the others."

Nash:,, Okay. But I have a question.

But the question is a little bit...."

Me:,, Dont be shy ask me please."

Nash:,, Okay. Do you want to have a date.... with me???"

We did a break. Then I said:,, Oh Okay. Why not. Where???

Nash:,, Maby at the beach. On Friday At 8:00 pm???

Me:,, Yes of curse."

The talk was over. I asked Mary what I can do and of curse I told her first that I have a date with Nash. She was shocked and said Uhh that is your first date.

But I dont think so maby it is a normal thing between me And Nash and Nothing more. So I wait until Friday.

* Friday evening At 7:45 pm*

I was in my room and dressed my over for the ,,date" with Nash.

I changed my hair my Dress and make up. So now it was 7:50 pm. I went out the door and said Maik and Cameron that I will go in the cinema with a friend from school. Mary said Good luck and I was out the door. I went very slowly because I was so scared. As I Walked the little stairs to the beach down I heard some music and saw some lights. It was romantic musik and I saw Nash. Then he saw me. I went to him and he gave me a kiss on my cheack. I was wondered because we never do this it was New for me. Then we surfed for over 2 hours.

Then we danced but slow. We dont talked he only looked At me and his big blue eyes was in the night shining. It was so romantic.

Nash:,, That is a beautiful evening.

I dont said anything. Then we stopped and then omg he kissed me. Not on my cheack he kissed me on my mouth and it felt so amazing. We kissed for a long time then we went together home and I went sleep but I cant it was a amazing evening.