Nash and mine Big love plan

Nash:,, So he told me that he loves Franka. OMG I cant hold a secret for me I am a bad friend. But he kissed her Because he loves her and he was scared what she would say so he said that she must go. And so he had feelings when he kissed Franka. But now where you say that Franka loves Matt then we only bring the two together. But how???"

Me:,, Stop Stop babe. Matt loves Franka?! OMG. I have never believe or realize that. But now it is a perfect situation. And you are right how we can bring they together???"

We were thinking. Because when Nash  says to Matt that Franka loves him Matt would be angry Because he talked about his secret. And when I say this to Franka the same. So what we could do??? 

We did nothing.

We wait 3 days.

at school

Franka:,, Hi Hanna how was youre math classtest?"

Me:,, Oh good and how was yourse?"

Franka:,, It was Okay. Lets go to the Mensa and eat something.

Me:,, Okay!

After the school Nash and I were in Starbucks Because he had a love plan for Franka and Matt.

Me:,, So Nash. Tell me youre idea!"

Nash:,, okay so we both will write a letter you for Matt and I for Franka. She will think the letter is from Matt and he will think the letter is from Franka. We both will write a meet and a time in the letter so they can meet At for example the beach. And I think that is a good Idea."

I was thinking what he said. But he was right it is on option and another wan we havnt.

Me:,, Okay Babe lets do it.