No answer

Matt came up to us and we hugged him. He looked normaly nothing had change.

Matt:,, Morning guys how are you ?"

Franka said nothing so I started to say:,, good and you?"

Matt:,, Great."

* Ding dang dong*

The school Bell rangs and everyone rans into their class.

Franka:,, Lets go in the lesson begins in a few minutes."

Matt went into his class and Franka and me in our class. Franka looked sad. Maybe She was sad Because Matt said nothing. But I asked Her.

Me:,, Franka is all Okay with you?"

Franka:,, No Hanna. He didnt say anything about the kiss."

Me:,, Maybe It Was only a kiss for him. And you said that you dont love him."

Franka looked down the Floor and I looked on Her.

Me:,, Franka would you me tell something???"

Franka:,, OF CURSE I LOVE HIM HANNA. And for me It wasnt only a kiss It Was something special. I Live him and He doesnt realized that but I cant tell It him."

Me:,, Why not???"

Franka:,, 1. I can lose him As a friend

                2. He is to good For me

and of curse I am to shy to tell him."

Me:,, 1. you Will never lose him

         2. He is not to good for you

and of curse you are not to shy.

When We are all together I mean Matt, Nash, Cameron, Mary and Maik you are never shy. But Why At Matt?"

Franka:,, Something changed In this Moment I dont Know what but something changed. When We are all together then We all Do some Crazy thinks But when I am alone With Matt then I am shy Because nobody is there."

I understand Franka but I didnt Know how I can help Her. And she needs help.

After school I meet Nash At starbucks. He Was wondered that I called him for a big Problem. He sat down Next to me and gave me a kiss on my mouth.

Nash:,, Sorry Babe. I am a little bit Late because I am here with my longboard and I met some Fans and I couldnt Drive away Fast. but here I am. Whats wrong???

Me:,, Its Okay so now you are here. So Matt had kissed Franka but He didnt said anything to Her. But Franka loves him and she doesnt Know what she can do now."

Nash:,, Oh Okay then let me tell you something what Matt told me...........................................

So This Was my chepter. And now I want to say everybody who reads my book thank you so much for a lot of reads. I Love you guys. ♡