A love letter from........

it was from Cameron! I took the letter and began to read.

Dear Hanna,

Sorry that I ran away but I must say you something important. But I dont know how I could say it. I would say you in a letter but that is not a good way. But I tell you now. I love you not as a friend as youre boy. I love you like I met you. But I cant tell you because you and Nash are so happy together. But I cant stop my emotions. So I hope you will think about my letter.

When you have dicide you please come on Tuesday at 8:00 pm to our beach. Then we can talk.

Love Cameron

I was shocked. Cameron was loving me??? Why he didnt told me??? He know that he can tell me everything.

So I must dicide me Nash or Cameron. Nash or cameron or Nash maby cameron. I went down stairs and there were Mary. She was eating. So I dicided to eat something to. I made me Pan cakes. Then I sat down on my coutch and watched Tv. My favorite show How I met your mother.

I dont know how I could dicide me. But mt boyfriend was Nash and nkt Cameron but I dont wanna hurt him.

But when I distroide the fiendship???

I dont know. I have to dicide me.

* next day *

Okay I dicided me for somebody so I must tell it Cameron. So and now I must make me ready.

*It was 7:33 pm and Hanna dressed up. So She was so exited what cameron would say. So She was ready and went out and were never so nervose. *