Something happend

*peep peep peep peep*

My alarm clock rangs. It was 8:23 am and I awake from my cool dream. But now I must to get up Because I had school.

1. Dress

2. Make up and bathroom stuff

3. Breakfast

4. School

I took my school back and went out. I was driving with my penny board. The weather was warm and it was quite in the city. If I went into my school Franka already was there. She stands there and look realy strange. I went to her and asked.

Me:,, Morning Franka. You look tired. What is wrong with you???"

She looked to me and was for a moment quite.

Franka:,, Hanna something happend and I dont Know what I can do now??"

I've never saw Franka like this. So I asked her what happend and She begans to tell.

Franka:,, So yesterday I went home after I said good by to you guys. I did my homework and normaly stuff I do after school. Then my telefone rangs and it was Matt. He asked for meeting and I said yes. So I went TO him at 1:00 pm. We talked a little bit and watched a movie. Then in the film he looked always at me and I felt strange but I thought he would think about something. But then..

.... he kissed me ON MY MOUTH!!!!"

Omg Matt has kissed Franka on her.... Omg I cant belive it.

Me:,, Do you no Why he did that I mean Why he kissed you???"

Franka:,, No! But I wanna know it. Because he said nothing after the kiss he always said:,, I think you should go!!!!"

Me:,, He only said that!? Omg and nothing more. But he must to have an argument Why he kissed you. Because I think nobody do that only a argument. Maby he loves you."

Franka:,, Maby he loves me ?! It sounds nice but I dont think so. He has a lot of fans and a you tube channel and other friends. And I think he hasnt got any time for a girlfriend. So he doesnt love me."

Me:,, What you talk. Look! Normaly he has football on this time but he called you and It doesnt felt away Because my cousin is there and he had football. So Why Matt doesnt go to football. Maby that was a date between you and him? "

Franka:,, I dont think so. He is my friend and nothing more. I think he look cute and hot but I think he doesnt love me. He hasnt enough time for a girlfriend and for me. But Why he asked me for a meet. Maby youre right it was a ,,date"?

Me:,, Shut up. There he comes. Be cool Franka."