First school day after holidays.

Nash and I was good together and it doesnt matter that Cameron loves me. And Nash was happy so all was good.

*after 1 week the school begans and Hanna had her first school day after her little holidays. She was exited to see all her friend and to tell everybody that Nash her boyfriend was. But then something changed*

So it was the first school day after holidays. And I was super exited to see my friends and can tell her every thing. So now it was 6:00 am. Very early but I must get up. So I did. I went into my bathroom and did my make up and my ,, morning ruotine".  After that I dressed up and went downstairs and made me breakfast. Now it was 7:00 am and my breakfast was ready. So I did some coffey and sat down on my coutch and watched the show good morning miami. I chat with some friends and then Nash and Mary came down and made some breakfast.

Mary:,, Good morning. Did you slept well?"

Me:,, Yes but it is to early for me."

Nash:,, Yes for me too. I am more the typ to sleep longer and better."

We laught.

Me:,, So I must du breakfast for school."

I made me some coffey and a lunch Box with fruits and pan cakes and a sandwich and a donut.

Then Nash and Mary and I went out the door. Mary drove with her red mini (car) to her work and Nash and I we went to school. So now it was 7:45 am. And we were so tired. But we Must go to school.

After 5 minutes we were there. And I thought that our school was bigger then before. So Nash and I were in school and there we met our friends Franka and Matt.

( So Matt:

Matt is a 16 old boy and he is so cute and such a good friend and he is so funny )

( Franka :

Franka is 15 years old and a cute girl. She is one of my best friends and She is so funny and She can bake amazing for example rainbow cake. I love her)

I saw her and Nash and I went hands in hands to the to.

Franka:,, Hi guys I am super exited that we see us. It was so long???"

Me:,, Yes it was. How was youre holidays in Cologne???"

Franka:,, Amazing and Matt went with me and how were youre Holidays???"

Franka was so exited She talked so fast.

Nash:,, We all were home and did a lot at the beach."

I know what he means a lot. A lot with Cameron. And where he was?

The school bell rangs and Nash and Matt went away because there are in other classes. I gave Nash a kiss on his mouth and I wafed Matt.

Franka:,, What was that Hanna :) ?"

Me:,, What you mean :) ?"

Franka:,, Oh you know what mean I mean the kiss between you and Nash. Are you together???"

Me:,, Oh yes we are. But it is only fresh. And yea we are happy."

Franka:,, You know that the boys have a YouTube channel and they have got a lot Of girly Fans. And when they will hear that then you are a famous person at school."

Oh I forget to tell you. Nash and Cameron and Matt have a YouTube channel it call Maconn. And I dont thinking about this. A lot of girls love Nash but I am his girlfriend and now I am famous like Franka said. Omg.

We went in our classroom and sat down. After 3 minutes sitting Nash stands at the door and wafed that I must come out. All girls were thinking he means they so all girls stand up and went to him.

Nash:,, Not you girls. I mean Hanna."

Before the story go on. I must tell you about a person. She is called Jessica and She loves Nash and She is a big fan but She is a bitch and She is famous at school and the chearleder capitain. So She thinks She can get all what She wants. But now She dont become what she want. She has blond hair and of curse her favorite color is pink. But She dont know anything. But now we go on with the story.

Jessica went to Nash.

Jessica:,, He means me. Because he cant mean Hanna. Hanna is so ugly and She doesnt know anything about fashion."

Nash looked at her and then at me.

Nash:,, Of curse I mean Hanna. Hanna is my girlfriend and that is true. She is pretty no I mean beautyfull and She knows a lot more then you I think. And so please Hanna come to me.!"

I stud up and went to him and we talked in front the classroom but everyone heard us. Then we kissed for a long time and Jessica was shocked but the others found it so cute and as I walked again in the classroom back to Franka all looked at me.

Franka :,, Welcome in the World from the stars Hanna. Now you are famous cutie."

And it felt so good ♡