A famous person

After the 2 lessons I had we had break. Nash, Matt, Franka and I sat on a table with our food. Nash and I kissed and all in our dinner room looked at us. It felt so good now I am famous like Franka said. But there was another problem. Cameron looked at us also too. He came to us and asked:,, Can I sit there I want to talk with you guys. I mean with Nash and Hanna?"

Nash:,, Of curse bro sit down."

Cameron sat down and begans to talk.

Cameron:,, So I want to say you something I want to......."

Ding dang Dong

The school bell rangs and all kids jumped up and ran into there classes.

Nash:,, Maby we can talk later Cam. Maby at home."

Cameron:,, Yes that is a good Idea."

I went with Franka in our Class and there came a lot of childs and asked for an autograph. Now I felt famous. And a lot of kids asked if they can get a autograph by Nash. And a lot gave me thinks for Nash. For example pets or books or poster and photos of them. It was crazy but also funny.

After my 5 lessons school I want to go out our classroom but our teacher said something:,, Ehh Hanna I have à question."

Me:,, Oh Okay ask please Misses Simons. "

Misses Simons:,, My daughter is a big Nash and Cameron fan. Can you give her autographs from the boys?"

Me:,, Yes of curse Misses Simons I bring theire to you tomorrow."

Franka and I went out the classroom and laught. It was so funny.

Outside We met Cameron Nash and Matt. Their already waiting. We sat down In our bus and Drive Home.

* At the bus *

We all sat In the back of the bus. I Was lie In Nash arms and Cameron Was hear music. Matt and Franka always talked. All 2 minutes a kid came to us and asked for autographs. It Was amazing to feel like that because everyone felt famous. All Our friends I mean. And It Was so. Now We must left the bus. Nash Cameron and I said by to Matt and Franka and then We went out the bus.

Cameron:,, So now We can talked together. Without any school Bell. So I want to say you guys something."

Nash:,, Okay. Keep going."

Cameron:,, So I want to say Sorry you guys how I was. It Was bad and I dont like It. I think We are Best friends and I acept your love. I had broken youre heart Hanna and now you dont want me. I understand that. And It is Okay For me that you are In love. So Sorry Guys."

Me:,, Okay Cam."

I hugged him. And give him a kiss on His cheak.

And Nash hugged him too but dont give him a kiss on His cheak :).

So everything Was good.

But on the next day.........