The date at Tacos.

Frankas P.O.V:

Oh my gosh. Now I am sitting here with Matt. But I must say somesthing. But what???

Matts P.O.V :

Say Something Matt. But What???

Matt:,, Ehh How are you tonight  Franka???"

Franka:,, Good and you?"

Matt:,, Also good."

The talk was over. Both didnt say anything. The took their food and sat down on a table. For both it was diffrent. In their Free time they talk the hole time. But now nobody say anything.

Franka:,, Sorry Matt but this here is so diffrent. I mean.... Ehhm. We talk every day. But here we dont say anything. Why???"

Matt:,, Yes. And I dont know. But you are right. We always talk for example about school or Cinema food or anything else. But now we are the hole time quiet. This is funny :) "

Franka:,, How is youre food?"

Matt:,, Really good. I think it is something with tomato Because it smells like that."

Franka:,, Hahah. I think I have something with warm apples and fish. It is really good. Do you want to eat something from my plate??"

Matt:,,Yes."

They both had a good evening.

Matt took Franka home and after she closed the door both smiled.

Franka sat down the chair and smiled. The doorbell rangs. She opend it. It was Matt again.

Franka:,, Is everything ok?"

Matt:,, I forgot something!"

Franka:,, Oh okay. What?"

Matt goes near to Franka and kissed her. Franka closed her eyes and Matt to. They kissed for about 5 min. But they stopt Because the Light upstairs turned on.

Franka:,, Go Now it is my mom. "

Matt:,, Okay. But I see you tomorrow. Okay??"

Franka:,, Okay."

She closed the door and laught. She was happy. And Matt too.

Matts P.O.V:

Yes. I did it .(I think that Sounds like Dora. Who else know her?)

Matt went happy home. Franka slept And I was sitting on my balkony with Nash. We both were happy.

Thank you guys for so Many reads. I am so happy. Please vote. And of curse I hope you guys liked this New chapter. I didnt write so much Because I didnt know what I could write but I will try it to write More. love you all ♡ ♡ ♡