20

Ryan knocked on the front door, which was soon answered by Brendon.
"You really did come quickly" Brendon said as he opened the door for Ryan to walk in.
"You really think all that about me? That I'm perfect?" Ryan questioned.
"Of course! Why would I even lie about that? You're gorgeous"  Brendon said, causing Ryan to blush.

"So, what was Melanie about to tell me?"
"Oh um..jeez..."
"You dont have to tell me if you dont want to though" Brendon looked down at the ground, feeling as if he's being forceful.
"N-no, I want to tell you...it's just...hold on"
Ryan led Brendon into his bedroom and they both sat on the bed.
"So, I like someone" Ryan looked down, his face a light red.
"Oh..." Brendon said, sounding dissapointed while rubbing the back of his neck.

Ryan looked up at Brendon, then realizes how the younger could've gotten the wrong thought.
"Wait, no...that's not what I mean" Brendon gave a puzzled look towards Ryan.
"What do you mean then?" He sounded confused as well.
Ryan laughed at the younger being naïve.
"You're cute, you know that?"
"I feel like you're moc-wait...Ryan?"
"Yes, Brendon?" Ryan said, still smiling.
"Do you...no right?"
"Like you?" Ryan finished Brendon's sentence. It was the youngers turn to laugh, for he was still trying to figure everything out.
"No way, do you?"
"Alittle, yeah...alot"
Ryan, as soon as he finished his sentence, was hugged by Brendon. Ryan immediately hugged back, and the both were smiling. Brendon felt as if this was the best day of his life, while Ryan couldn't have asked for a better person to hang with.

"So, what does that make us?" Ryan asked as they pulled away from the hug.
Brendon shrugged, "wanna be my boyfriend?" He asked.
"Yeah, I'd like that" Ryan smiled, causing Brendon to smile back.
"Keep it a secret?" Ryan then asked.
"Sure, but we'll tell later on when we're ready" Brendon said then Ryan nodded.

Ryan got up after a while, and headed towards the door. As he opened the front door, Brendon called his name.
"Yeah?" Ryan turned to face Brendon.
"You're beautiful" Brendon said, causing the older to blush.

"I love you" Ryan said before heading out the door.

"I love you too"