ANBU Team 24

Naruto was running... Faster...and faster to get out of their grip... to never see them again... to not be hurt again...

25 men from Kirigakure were walking in a black spooky forest towards Konohagakure.

A stab in the back.... one in the arm... one in his stomage... Naruto wasn't crying... he was happy... he was able...

They reached a clearing. A beautiful one with a small lake and blue flowers. Then the first one of the flowers turned red. One of the men were dead. Killed by a kunai trough the head. A kunai with a blood-red fox drawn on it.

He was able... to protect Kurama-nii... his first friend... the nine-tailed fox... also known as Kyuubi... Naruto knew if he would die Kurama would break out and finally make Konoha to dust...

Then three black persons jumped from the trees into the clearing. A small person with a crimson Fox-Mask, a necklace with animals and a Konoha-Hiate. The biggest one was wearing a red battle armor and had black long hair. This person had a plain black mask. The last one had a plain white mask and looked like the biggest one just his hair was short.

But the Villagers were going.... why... let me die.... let Kurama out... two men with red eyes were standing over him... kill me... please...

The three person were attacking the Kirigakure. Not even 10 second later all of them were dead. The clearing was red from blood. A sea of blood.

"Can we help you?", asked the short haired. Naruto was looking at them like their were tigers in the Zoo. "I'm Obito.", the man continued. "And", he was gesturing towards the other man. "this is Madara." Obito smiled brightly, Naruto was starting to smile to.

The three persons returned to Konoha.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiruzen was fighting of the most dangerous enemy for Kages.. Paperwork! Then suddently a small blue one-tailed fox poffed into existence next to him. "Naruto-samas Team returned!", it yipped. Then it poffed away as the door was pushed open. "Yo, Hiruzen.", the plain Black Mask ANBU greeted. Behind him were the white plain mask and the fox mask. Hiruzen smiled: "And? Was the mission a succes?" Three nods followed. "Okay then ANBU Team 24 (Are there even so many?) remove your mask." The plain white mask was first. It revealed Obito Uchiha with his face half crushed. (you now how he normally looks like after his one side was crushed) "Ah finally I can't breath underneath that thing!", hissed Obito in delight. The plain black mask was second. It revealed Madara Uchiha. His black hair in a tail behind his back. "Hn, true obito, true..." Then last the fox mask. It revealed the face of a 8 year old boy with three scars on each of his cheek, he had white hair that was going in a tail behind his back. His bright blue eyes were locked on Hiruzens Face. He was Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze-Uchiha-Kitsune. Uzumaki from his mother the red death, Kushina Uzumaki and Namikaze from his father the Yellow Flash or Yonaime, Minato Namikaze. The surname Uchiha came from Madara and Obito and the name Kitsune from Kurama the nine-tailed fox inside him. Naruto was wearing black ninja sandals and a black skin trouser. A red muscel shirt which was showing his good frame. Then he had a black jacked hanging of his shoulders which lead to noticing the necklace with 10 animals. ( I'll tell more about it later). He was looking at Hiruzen: "You have a mission for me...spill it..." Hiruzen was sweeting slightly: " Yeah I have but you ain't gonna like it" Narutos eyes had no reaction. Madara and Obito were slowly backing away. "Naruto you are going back to academy you are ging to protect the 'last Uchiha'" (only Hiruzen and Naruto are knowing about Madara and Obito still alive) It was still.... to still. "Okay am I allowed to show who i am?" "No..." "Okay so I take it i am allowed to be anyone?" "Yeah.....?" "Kufufuf....i'll take that mission. How long am I staying at his side?" "Until Sasuke Uchiha is Chunin." "Kufufufu.... okay" then Naruto took the scroll and left. Obito and Madara were sweating buckets. "Okay that was creepy...", said Madara. The last time Naruto had a surprise mission he destroyed a village.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay this is my first capter of it. Hope you liked it so fare.   And the pictures above don't necessary have to do with the story they are just some pictures of Naruto and Co I love ;)