! Happy Easter !

Angry Talking
Kurama in head
Naruto in head
Talking

Naruto 7 year old - Eastern
Naruto was sitting in his bed awake since 5 o'clock. It was Eastern. Naruto loved Easter because of the gifts and the sweets. Madara and Obito has told him not to come out of his room until 8 o'clock. Sooo... he had to wait 3 hours. Naruto had tried to sleep again but to his dismay he wasn't able to. So he got up and started to write some reports as the ANBU Kitzune. (Not Commander, Not Captain just 'normal' ANBU) He Write about the mission they - Madara, Obito and himself - had completed last week. They were on a infiltration mission in Sunagakure. They have found the weapon the sand was creating. Gaara the host of the one tail. Son of the Kazekage. Naruto have sworn himself to help Gaara in the future. After writing the report it was 7 o'clock. Naruto could hear Madara and Obito walking trough the house to hide sweets and presents for Naruto. Naruto smiled, opened a small hiding place in his desk and took out two big chocolate Animals. For Madara he had a chocolate Griffin and for Obito a chocolate Cheetah. Naruto has placed inside of the chocolate the signing contract for these two animals. Naruto got up and searched for places to hide the two chocolates. The Griffin was placed on one of his bookshelves. Like that he was sure that Madara will get it. Because... Obito is just to small to reach it. (Naruto reached there thanks to floating in the air.) And the Cheetah in between his bed and the wall. Then it was 8 o'clock. Naruto could hear Madaras strong but graceful footsteps and Obitos fast but silent steps. Naruto was sitting before the door.
He, Kit, can you let me out?
Of course Kurama-nii.
Kurama came out and stood behind Naruto as the door opened. Madara was looking in Kurama eyes... no reaction. Obito at the sideline jumped and let out a not-so-manly screech. "You!!",Obito was pointing at Kurama. "Yo.", Kurama waived lazily. Madara just ignored Kurama and Obitos Stare fight and smiled at Naruto: " Naru, come on, search for your gifts." Naruto smiled and jumped up and out of his room. Madara followed Naruto smiling.

5 minutes later Kurama and Obito snapped out of their gaze contest.
"Ehhh... where are they?", asked Chibi Kurama with question marks floating above his head. "I don't know...", Chibi Obito answered with tears streaming down his face.

Naruto and Madara were standing in the living room. Naruto had already found a chocolate bunny and some Caramel-eggs. Now Naruto was moving to the kitchen. "Hot", Madara said. Naruto froze and looked around. There, on top of the 5 meter bookshelf in the living room. (The house has 3 floors and the living room his going from the first to the 3 floor.) Naruto pouted while looking at Madara. Madara smiled and snatched a camera out of nowhere. "Now get it", Madara smirked devilish. Naruto shoot a dark glare to Madara and started climbing the bookshelf. If you ask yourself why he don't wall climbed... that's because their house is made of material where you can't stick on with chakra. Naruto finally reached the top and there was a.... black Katana with a red fox on it. Naruto erupted a pink flower aura and jumped onto Madara who let his camera fall down in order to catch Naruto. Dark Side: destroying the camera, good side: having a chibi Naruto with white hair and an aura in the arms. Madara blew a fuss.
After Madara waking up and Naruto finding the remaining sweets and gifts
Obito and Kurama has found to them after some time and they enjoyed giving wrong hints. Now they were sitting in the living room. "You guys...", Naruto smiled at them. "Thank you so very much! But I have something for you too. Kurama for you...", Kurama looked at Naruto secretly happy. Naruto gave Kurama a small medallion with an orange heart on it. Kurama teared up. "Thank you kit!" And took Naruto in a bone crashing Hug. "You are tearing up!", Obito laughed out loud. Kurama was in a millisecond before Obito. "I am not tearing up!!"
"Sure.", Obito laughed. "And for you and Obito I have hiden the presents in my room, good luck finding it.", Naruto continued looking at Madara.
After some search in Narutos Room
Madara looked on the bookshelf and mentally facepalmed for not finding it before. He reached up and took it down. The chocolate Griffin. Madara turned to Naruto. "Thanks Naru. But may I ask why a Griffin?". Madara said while ruffling Narutos hair. Naruto smiled knowingly. At that moment Obito found his Cheetah and hugged Naruto to. Tearing up too. "Ha! You are tearing up!", Kurama shouted. "Not true, you have been tearing up before Not me!", Obito shoot back. Obito and Kurama started bickering back and forth. Madara had thought about Narutos smirk and bit into the chocolate. He bit on chocolate and something other? Madara looked inside the Griffin. There was a scroll. Madara took out the scroll and opened it. After reading he turned to Naruto disbelieving. "Naru.... thank you so much!!" Naruto smiled and returned the hug from Madara.
Obito Bit into his Cheetah after seeing Madara doing the same. Inside the chocolate was also a scroll. Then he screeched and huged Naruto, this time really crying. With Kurama in the background laughing.
—————————————————
And that is my Easter story.
To all of you: Happy Easter!! 🐰🐣🐇
Madara, Obito, Kurama and Naruto:
"Happy Easter!!"