A.N. New Story's?

I will continue this story but in the moment I have so many other story ideas floating in my mind. Please could you help me decide which one is good and which one not?
Naruto Story's
Under my Command

This is a Naruto crossover ~~~After being banished by his village for bringing the last Uchiha back, Naruto Uzumaki disappeared

After being banished by his village for bringing the last Uchiha back, Naruto Uzumaki disappeared.
~~~
The Demon Boy was gone from the village for at least 15 years now, but banishing him didn't help at all. All allies from Konohagakure turned their back on them as soon as they heard of the banishing of the one and only Naruto Uzumaki.  The village was now in direct charge of the council who decided to made Sasuke Uchiha the next Hokage after Tsunade and made all of the ninjas only tools for the citizens. Then a war came up. Konoha's only hope, get help from the West Empire.
~~~
The West Empire was combined by one person in the last 10 years and that persons was now the emperor.
The Emporer of Demons, Ghouls, Vampires, Angel, Humans and many more. But who is the emperor?
~~~
Read to find out, but it is pretty obvious (*'ー`*)
The Fanfic combines many Anime and Mangas.

You can't control me

Naruto is neglected since his birth

Naruto is neglected since his birth. And for what you may ask? He has the Kyuubis Soul and his sister Mina and his brother Kuto are celebrated as 'Konohas survivors' because they held the Kyuubis Chakra. His parents Minato Namikaze-Uzumaki and Kushina Uzumaki-Namikaze are training Mina and Kuto to control the Kyuubi. The two are loved and worshiped of the hole damn Village. Naruto is bullied by his siblings and his parents forget about him. What if he met the Kyuubi and became friends with it? What if he has choosen to rename himself because his nindo.
~You can't control me. I am a monster, a doll, a killer and the 2th Kyuubi no Kitsune.~

You get what you deserve