Bell Test (Part 1)

(The picture CHIBI MADARA ♥️♥️♥️♥️)
"Talking". 'Thinking'. 'Kurama'/"Kurama"
Jutsu
———— Last Time ————
The two genins were at shock. Than Sasuke huffed: "That's why they should teach me!! The last Uchiha!" Before Sakura could give her pice of mind I silenced her. "So my cute littel genins tomorrow in training field 7 at 7 a.m. sharp. The real Genin Test is an survival Test. Don't eat something ore you will throw up.", with that Kakashi left.
———— Present Time ————
Sasuke ( it autocorrected to Säuskel... why??!?) looked dump folded. It seems like he really thought that Kakashi would help him with the ANBU case. His eyes furrowed. Then he turned around and started walking away. Sakura immediately turned around, completely ignoring Naruto and hurried after Sasuke while shouting: "WAIT, SASUKE-KUN I'LL COME WITH YOU!!!!" Sasuke ignored her and walked of the roof. Naruto sighted and waited till Sasuke and Sakura were not in sight. He checked twice if he felt Kakashis Chakra but there wasn't any so he assumed it to be safe. Then he undid the henge and teleported into the Hokage Office.
———— Hokage Office ————
Naruto opened his eyes and was met with a funny sight. Madara was hanging on the Hokage's Shoulders and tried to help him do the paperwork. Keyword tried. Obito was sitting in a corner and giggeling thanks to a certain orange Book. Madara grabbed the Paperstack Hiruzen had in his Hand and held it close to his face. "Request for Killing the Demon - Declined... Request for making a Icha-Icha Shop... - Dec", at this point Hiruzen cut him of. "Accepted!!" Madara looked at him like he was a Unicorn with a red armor and he was stating he was the strongest Dinosaur. "Ehhh okay... I guess?" Obito giggelt our of the corner and passed out do to Bloodlost. Naruto (I bet you forgot him) looked at them freaked out. Madara continued: "Okay were was I... ah yeah... Request to give Sasuke Uchiha the Namikaze Library. No. Definitely. No." In that Moment Naruto decided to make himself noticed. He coughed. Obito was suddenly awake and sat before Naruto like a good boy. (Tobi...) Madara let the papers slip out of his hand. Hiruzen moved fast and snatched the papers out of the air. Then he looked at Naruto professional, like the scene before didn't happened. Naruto sighted: "Hiruzen-San I would like to remember you that you are the representative of our village." Hiruzen blushed and waved his hand. Suddenly Naruto took out his Fox Mask and placed it on his face. "The Uchiha and the Haruno are coming." In an instant Madara and Obito stood next to Naruto and put on their mask. Hiruzen took out an mission file for them. "Hokage I demand that you get me-", Sasuke looked at ANBU Team 24. "These guys to train me! After all I am the last Uchiha!" "YEAH HOKAGE-SAMA GET SASUKE-KUN THESE GUYS AS HIS SLA- PERSONAL TRAINERS!!!" Hiruzen's eye twitched. "First Sasuke-san and Sakura-San you are not allowed to burst in here and secondly... Uchiha you are not in the position to call me just Hokage!"
Sasuke sneered at Hiruzen. "As you wish Hokage-sama." "And for your request... declined", sneered Madara back. Ouhhh...Uchiha sneer battle
But we have two of them Obito towered with Madara over Sasuke. "And why would we train a little brat like you?" "Because I am the last Uchiha!!!" "YEAH SASUKE-KUN IS THE BEST!!! YOU BETTER TRAIN HIM!!"
Naruto turned around and released his killer intent. But only 1 % of it. Sasuke and Sakura passed out. Naruto sighted again. (Like the 3 Trillion Times in this chapter). He put down his mask and opened up his ponytail. His white hair was going down to his shoulder blades. He bowed down and drew a seal on the foreheads of the two. Then he activated them. They were teleported in their bed.
———— Next Day ————
When Sasuke and Sakura reached the Training-ground 7 Naruto was already there and was reading a book about the past Konohagakure ANBUs. It was 7:00 am... they waited for a long time...
Three Hourse Time Skip no Jutsu
Kakashi puffed into existence at 10:00 am. To say Naruto was pissed was a understatement. He was the pissiest pissy princess ever!
"YOU'RE LATE!!! DONT KEEP SASUKE-KUN WAITING FOR SOMEONE LIKE YOU!!!" "Sorry,sorry i got lost on the road of life. So let us start the test. It's a bell test. I have two bells. And you will have till noon to get the bells. Who doesn't get a bell will be sent back to Academy. So start!" "NARUTO-BAKA DONT GET IN THE WAY FROM ME OR SASUKE-KUN!!!!" With that she jumped under a bush. Naruto and Kakashi formed a sweat drop. Sasuke smirked and walked off. Naruto was just standing there: "Say, Kakashi-sensei, the popose of this Test is teamwork, isn't it? So there is no point of trying to win, Haruno-San und Uchiha-san will never work together with me so im off." With that Naruto jumped into a tree and started reading.
—————————————
Hope you liked it;)