The Nara in the Team

Last time
Naruto smirked and walked off totally ignoring the shouts of Sasuke which were along the lines of ‚get me out of here dope' and ‚you clan-less-moron-dead-last'.
Naruto had to prepare himself for the arrival of Shikamaru and his father Shikaku.
——————————————————
Naruto arrived at home and opened the door. He stepped inside and closed the door behind him. Then he walked to his room. On his way he met Madara with an red apron over black ANBU clothes cleaning the House and shouting at Naruto to change into more normal clothes and - not to forget - undo the henge. A Housewife... / A Housewife... both Kurama and Naruto thought at the same time. Obito was in the kitchen and preparing some snacks. Naruto kicked his door open. His room was full of books and in one corner of his room was his bed and in another was his door to his bathroom. Naruto went to his clothest ( ? The shelve with the clothing) and snatched himself  a black trouser, a red tanktop and black combat Boots. Naruto undid his henge and changed his clothes. Then he went to help Madara cleaning the house.
——— Time Skip (because I'm lazy) ———
Madara, Obito and Naruto were sitting on the couch. It was dead silent. 2 gazes fixed on the clock. Shikaku and Shikamaru would arrive at 10 o'clock and it was 9:59. The one gaze which wasn't fixed on the clock was Narutos. He had closed his eyes already sensing the two Naras.
Ding Dong.
Madara speeded off to the door and welcomed the Naras. Naruto meanwhile released Kurama into his human form. Kurama shoot Obito a glare and sat between him and Naruto.
Then Madara returned. Shikaku was walking confidently and sat himself on the couch before them. Shikamaru silently followed his fathers example. „ Soo...", Shikaku began. „This is my son Shikamaru Nara. He will be your next Strategist of ANBU Team 24. While I am alive or in duty I will stay at your side to." Shikamaru nodded and waved his hand in a hello motion. Obito smiled: „Good, now let us introduce ourselves. As you know nobody outside of this room shall know about this okay. Only Hokage-san. Do you promise us that you will keep this secret?" Shikamaru looked at him lazily: „Troublesome... but yes... I will not tell anyone."
Obito smiled again but this time with an orange aura with flowers. Sunflowers to be exact. (Madara snatched some of the sunflowers and placed them into a flowerpot.)
„So I am Obito Uchiha"
„But I thought Sasuke Uchiha was the last", Shikamaru interrupted. „Yeah he is the last official one of this village but not the last one on the world. So as I was saying I am Obito Uchiha. My sensei was Minato Namikaze and my Genin Squad was with Rin (I'm sorry I don't know her last name) and Kakashi Hatake. On one of our missions rin and I were crushed by a boulder. (The change) Rin was immediately dead. I was only crushed half. I gave my unharmed eye to Kakashi. Later I was discovered by..." , he mentioned to Madara. „This guy."
Obito read outloud his bingo book text
Shikamaru looked at him with wide eyes. „Whaaat....?" Madara decided to chime in at this point. „My turn. So like Obito told you he was crushed and was rescued by none other than me. Madara Uchiha." Madara made a dramatic pause. Shikamaru coughed. Madara coughed. "Never mind..."
"So you are Madara Uchiha the one who fought with the first Hokage?" Madara nodded. "Sooo... your... how old are you?"
"Nobody not even he self knows that Shikamaru.", Shikaku answered.
Madara nodded. " So after my battle with Hashirama I was still alive. But I passed out do to blood lost. Some hours - to me - later I woke up... to discover I have slept for many years. Then I met Obito and we walked to Konohagakure. Were Hiruzen took us into ANBU."
Madara read his bingo book text outloud
"And who are you guys?", asked Shikamaru pointing at Naruto and Kurama. "Please don't scream loud, Shika. But my name is Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze-Uchiha-Kitsune the ANBU Commander. Also known as Naruto Uzumaki the dead last." Now Shikamaru looked like an goldfish. "WAAAHHHHTTTT!?!?!?!?", Shikamaru screamed. "But you have white hair and may scars and you are more... ugh.... build then him?!" Naruto smiled. " I Henge." "Ohhh....", Shikamaru sighted. "That makes sense. But why did you go to the academy?"
Naruto took out an kunai. And pointed it at Shikamaru: " (Demonic Voice) Because it was an order to protect the 'last Uchiha'."
"Come down Naru-Chan.", Kurama said while putting his hands and Narutos Shoulders. One move and suddenly Kurama had no hands connected to his body. "AHHHHHHH!!!!!", screamed Kurama surprised.