Team 7

„Unseen" : Speeking
Unseen Thinking (Mostly Naruto)
Unseen Kurama / Dämon / Summon
Jutsu
——————————————————————
Naruto was sitting in the Kitchen - Facing a horrible beat up Obito. He...Kit... can you let me out? Sure why not Kurama-nii. Naruto placed two Fingers on his forehead and thought Bijuu: Human Form Jutsu (AN: Thats an idiotic Name i know) Kurama formed himself next to Obito an Arm brotherlike hanging around Obitos Shoulders. Obito stiffed. Kurama was quite big, standing at 195 cm (I don't know it in inches). He had blood red Hair going down to his waist, elf like Ears and beautiful hypnotic red Eyes. On his cheeks were three whisker marks. He wore an blood red Battle-Kimono. (Kurama told Naruto; a long Time ago it was white)

Madara came into the kitchen and simply ignored Kurama beating Obito to a pulp

Madara came into the kitchen and simply ignored Kurama beating Obito to a pulp. Kurama did this while screaming something about Pancakes. Madara turned to Naruto: "And Naru how was your Day?" Naruto smiled and began retolding the Genin Exams. Madara lisened to Naruto while cooking Pancakes. He was wearing an Apron. Kurama stiffened by the smell und turned to Madara. „OH MY F***ING GOD. PANCAKES!!!" Madara smiled knowingly and put the Pancakes down. Suddenly a messenger hawk came through the window and landed on the table. Naruto sighted. A new mission from the Hokage. „ Oi, Obito, Madara we have a SS-Rank Mission tonight." Both of them sighted.
———Timeskip Before Mission———
Three ANBUs were walking towards the Hokage office when they noticed someone shouting at them. „Ah some weak ANBUs! I bet I'm stronger do to my Uchiha Blood. Bow down for me!!" The Fox Mask with the white hair sighted. „YEAH BOW DOWN FOR SASUKE -KUN!!" Both the plain black and plain white mask were laughing at the raven haired boy and the bubbelgum. Then Madara suddenly stood behind the duckass (Sasuke). Sasuke turned around at glared at the man. „You, who are you? I demand you to teach me!" Madara smirked -not that anyone could see it. He started: „ Why would I teach a weak-Duckass like you -„ Then Naruto (Fox mask) interupted: „Black we have a mission we don't have time to speak with academy students.." „SASUKE-KUN COULD BEAT ALL OF YOU IN HIS SLEEP!!!", the bubbelgum- Sakura screeched. Sasuke stared at Naruto (Fox mask): „You, who are you?" Naruto didn't answered and turned around and walked towards the Hokage Monument. Obito (White) chuckled and teleported with Madara next to Naruto. The could hear screeming like: „I demand you to teach me!!" - „I'm the last Uchiha, beg for my forgiveness!!" - „SEE! YOU CANT BEAT SASUKE-KUN DO TO HIS GREATNESS!!!". Madara and Obito both put a hand on Naruto's Shoulders: „We feel you..."
——— Timeskip next day———
Naruto changed out of his bloody ANBU clothes and casted the henge. Then he teleported to the academy for the Team placements. He entered the classroom. Immediately Kiba and Sakura shouted: „ NARUTO-BAKA YOU DIDN'T PASS?!?! WHY ARE YOU LOSER HERE!?!?" Naruto smiled and snipped with his fingers against his Hitai-ate. "SEE I PASSED!! NOW WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME SAKURA-CHAN?!? DATTEBAYO!!" Sakura stormed forward and hit Naruto on the Head. To Naruto it felt like she needed 1 hour to get to him and then hit him with the weakest Punch on earth. Naruto pretended to be hurt and then he sat next to Sasuke.
Iruka came stormed into the classroom and used his Big Head Jutsu - everyone stormed to their seat and sat down. Then Iruka began a speech about being a Ninja. Naruto meanwhile thought about the Team Placements. So they probably want to reform Ino-Chika-Sho. So Yamanaka-San, Nara-san and Akamichi-san are not in my 'team' with my client. Aburame-San and Inuzuka-San will probably become a tracker team. But who is the third? I wish we have Hyuuga-Chan in our team but they won't put two strong Kekkei genkai in one team so... I'll have Uchiha-San and Haruno-San. Yaaaay...
At that Moment Iruka started to tell the Teams. "Team 1 to Team 6 will I skip because they are normal civilians and weak... sooo ok Team 7, under Kakashi Hatake, Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki", at that Moment Sasuke looked done with the world but surprisingly Naruto looked indifferent. "... and Sakura Haruno..." this was followed by a fake cry of happiness (Naruto). "YEAH BEAT THAT INO-PIG!!! TRUE LOVES WINS!!!..." -Sasuke looked like he was having a nightmare. "BUT WHY AM I WITH THE LOSER?! HE IS A CLAN-LESS-DEAD-LAST-LOSER!!!" Iruka and everyone ignored her.
Iruka continued: " Ok... Team 8, under Kurenai Yuuhi(?) Hinata Hyuuga, Kiba Inuzuka and Shino Aburame. Team 9 is still in circulation. Team 10, unser Asuma Sarutobi, Ino Yamanaka, Choji Akamichi and Shikamaru Nara. Your sensei will come and pick you up in a few minutes." With that Iruka bid them goodbye and left the classroom. Slowly all Teams were taken by their Senseis.
——— Timeskip 3 Hours ———
Clearly Kakashi Hatake the 'Kakashi of the Sharingan", "Always Late Kakashi" or "Copycat Kakashi". Wow I hate him... I'm bored.. I'm bored..
At this moment a man with gravity defending hair entered the room. The piece of rubber Naruto placed on the doorframe was now resting in said Hair. The man smiled a one eyed smile. "My first impression of you... I hate you! Meet on the roof in 5" then he Shunshined away.
——————————————
Kill joy no Jutsu (aka Author Speek)
Ok this is a kinda short one... for questions.
1. The Mizuki incident did happened but an other ANBU team was send after him.
2. I'm really sorry that Naruto is so OCC... i Kinda have a image of him in my mind (from this story) and this happy-go-lucky just doesn't fit... so mabey you could imagine it on your own or you read my story
3. I'm conflicted... should I make a pairing?
So please vote for the ones I'm willing to make
~Normal (Boy x Girl)~
ObitoRin (brought back to life by Naruto)
NaruHina ( I ship them but I think they don't fit in    this story but you decide...)
NejiTenTen (side ship)
GaaraIno (kinda liked it ;)
( not like boyfriend kissing and stuff more like really good buddies)
GaaraNaru
MadaraObito
MadaraNaru
ObitoNaru
And of course
Naru x none (shocking right)
Kurama x female fox demon
4. Who will I be bashing
Fix is:
Sakura
Sasuke
Civilian Council
Villiger
Danzo & Co
I'm not sure:
Kakashi
Kiba
.............
So yeah it's up to you to decide ;)
Hope you liked it ;)
If you found some mistakes please tell me
Even tell me if you have an Idea like
Why don't let Minato be in a coma or Let the Akatsuki be good and let them help Naruto

5. I'll try posting every Sunday at least mabey it will come out sooner or even more than one in a week ☝🏽
If I didn't post on Sunday I will post in the week afterwards 2 chapters ;)

So that's it I guess 900 words without my kill joy no Jutsu and 1200 with it.