42 | article + twitter

TOM HOLLAND: GAY, CYRUS IRRANDS: MANIPULATIVE?by Jared Heriot from TUBENEWS

by Jared Heriot from TUBENEWS

-

Everyone knows that the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) sometimes has trouble with picking one actor for a respective comic book character. From Eric Bana back in the mid 2000's, to Edward Norton in the late 00's, to Mark Ruffalo, now - the Hulk is a perfect example of their struggling casting.

But one of the most famous MCU casting flops is Spider-Man. Andrew Garfield took the role in 2012, but got dumped sometime after 2014 and the Amazing Spider-Man 2. Before that, though, Tobey Maguire lasted the first three Spiderman movies, which ended after the third movie's disaster of a plot.

But as of 2016 in Marvel's Captain America: Civil War - the newest Peter Parker is British, baby-faced Tom Holland. Holland has gone on to being Parker in Spider-Man: Homecoming in 2017, and is expected to play the role in the upcoming Avengers: Infinity War.

That's where 25-year-old, Cyrus Irrands - aspiring photographer at Scene Studios who came to the states in 2012 - comes in. He first caught Holland's attention with a picture of Maguire's Spiderman, captioned: "tom holland who?? #notmyspiderman #gtfo" (original post here). Harsh, right?

Apparently Holland didn't think so! Shortly after the post was put up, he commented, only: "😢", which Irrands replied to, dismissively.

Even sooner after, Irrands and Holland were soon commenting and tweeting each other, regularly. Fans were discouraging and encouraging the strange friendship that grew out of Irrands' Maguire post. Now, over seven months later, Irrands and Holland finally met up with each other - long distance friendship united, right?

But that's just it! Just a few hours before the two were spotted in Los Angeles, Irrands' two best friends talked about Irrands going on a "hot date tonight" - said directly from what sounded like failed actress, Charlotte Skeet, and laughter from RAW's host, Micah Lee.

And if they are going on "hot dates" — for a good two months of their "friendship", Irrands was constantly talking and flirting with another photographer, Adam Sanchez. Ouch! What did Irrands do to scare off that one, as well?

So is this who caught Tom Holland's attention? A guy who doesn't seem to even like him that much — maybe even bordering on abusive? And with that information — Is Holland gay? And is Irrands using him for fifteen seconds of fame?

Share your opinion and find out others by sharing this article!

-

IS IRRANDS GOOD FOR TOM?

YES or NO

YES                | 23%

NO                                         | 77%

-

RELATED ARTICLES!

TOM HOLLAND AND ZENDAYA DATING?

MORE ON CYRUS IRRANDS!

MARVEL'S INFINITY WAR — RACIST?

cyrus irrands   |   kingcyrus
fuck everyone
2.1k retweets, 10.3k likes, 5.2k replies