Chapter 2

~5 Years Later~

You Could See a blond kid running away from a mob of villagers. You will be thinking that why the villagers were chasing a child, thats because he is holding the Nine-Tailed fox. Thats right. He is the jinchuriki of kyubi no kitsune. As the villagers were closing on him. he take a sharp right turn only to met a wall with a Dead end.

Naruto P.O.V

'Oh no. i am dead.' I thought.

The villagers were there in front of me with Kitchen Knives, Kunai, shurikens, broken bottle, and other Tortures things. Then one of the villagers Punched me in face. Then another kicked me. It goes on for 10 minutes. Then one of stab me with a kunai and stared cutting my skin with it.

"P-P-Please.......Stop." I Pleaded.

"DID YOU STOP WHEN YOU KILLED OUR LOVED ONES!!!! HUH!!!" They Shouted.

Then they started tracing names on my body like 'Demon' 'Monster' 'kyubi'. 

"Hold on Kit. Just for little longer." Kurama tells.

"But it Hurts Kura-nii." I Said.

You must be thinking who Naruto was talikng to to. He was talking to kyubi. That's right. The kyubi no kitsune. Naruto meets kyubi at age of 4. He then get a greater bond with kurama in the one year. kurama become a friend and a brother figure for Naruto. by that time of beatings Kurama wouls heal him but his Scars was always There.

Now Naruto was lying on his own pool of blood. Kurama Was Healing Naruto. If it wasn't for Kurama's healing Naruto would be dead right now. He then started walking to The Namikaze Compound. Once he entered the His Mother was in front of him.

"Where was you?" Kushina Asked.

"I was getting Beaten by the villa-" He was Cut off by a slap on the Face by Kushina.

"DON'T LIE TO ME. THE VILLAGERS ARE THE KINDEST PEOPLE ON EARTH." Kushina Yelled at Blonde.

"Go to your room no dinner for you." Kushina Said.

Naruto walk past his mom and started walking upstairs. He went into his room and laid on his sleeping bag. Yep Naruto not have a Bed to sleep into. His room's walls are torn apart. His Room Consist's Of a study table without a lamp, A Window and a sleeping bag. That's it. While laying on the His sleeping bag he was wincing in pain from his cuts and bruises. Then he hear a slight knock on his door. He gets up and Opens his door to reveal His siter Mito with a ointment.

"Hey Naru-nii. i am sorry you have to go through that. Here." Mito Said giving the ointment to naruto.

I take it and Thanked her for the ointment. Aside from beatings and neglections from My family. Mito was the only one that cared about me. She would always help me in a way she could. but she could only give me ointment. She thought she could give me food but my parents tells her to eat at the table not in the room.

Now I was about to close his door, But mito stoped him.

"Um......Naru-nii, c-can i sleep with you?" Mito Asked me.

I Then looked back at my room only to look at a sleeping bag only for one people.I would cry for not letting her only sis to sleep with her, but there was not anything for her to sleep, so there was only one thing he could do.

"Sorry Mito.....maybe n-next time." I said with a sad look on my Face.

"Oh....O-Ok. Goodnight Naru-nii." She Said with said look.

I was feeling guilty not fulfill a wish given by my sister, but what can i do. There was nothing she can sleep. I then stop thinking and went to sleep.

Mito's P.O.V

'When Naru-nii told me that i cant sleep with him, i saw a flash of guilt in his eyes. But what can he be hiding. When i asked him that can i  sleep with him, he then glances towards his room. I wasn't able to catch the glimpse of his room because he was blocking my path. Now that i think about it i haven't seen Naru-nii's room.' I thought.

Shen then drifted to sleep in her comfortable bed with A/C on. But she never knew Naruto don't even have a fan to give himself some cold breeze.