Chapter 15

Naruto wakes up and sees that yui was drooling in his chest. This makes him smile and pokes her cheek. She then wakes up and sees him and smiles.

"Mornin' daddy." Yui said rubbing her eyes.

"Morning yui. Want breakfast?" He asked. She nodded and told yui to wake sasuke up. She goes to his room while naruto starts making breakfast.

Yui goes into the sasuke rooms to see her uncle sleeping.

"Uncle Sasuke, Please wake up. Breakfast is ready."  She said.

He then groans and opens his eyes to see yui smilling. He then smiles back and told her  that he will come in five minutes.

After eating breakfast, naruto started washing plates while sasuske was playing with yui.

"Oi dobe." He said.

"Yeah?" Naruto said while washing.

"Who will take care of yui when we go on a mission." Sasuke said.

Then naruto places a finger on his chin thinking about it. Suddenly an idea came into his mind.

He then washes the plates and told them that he will be back in a minute.

Hen then goes to his girlfriend house. When he reaches he knocks than hinata came from the door.

"Hlo Naruto-kun." Hinata said while blushing.

"Hi hinata. I have a favour to ask?" He said.

"Ok. What is it?" She asked getting confused.

"Just come with me." He said. He grabs hinata's hand, with that she blushed and smiled.

Then they reached naruto's apartment and goes inside with hinata behind.

"Daddy." Yui said and runs at him. He kneels down and she hugs him.

'What Daddy? Is this naruto-kun's child. Is he cheating on me? No this can't be.' she thought and started crying.

"Hinata whats wrong?" Naruto asked worried.

"W-Why d-do you c-c-heat on me, if y-you don't want to b-be with me, t-then w-why d-do you--" she was cut off by naruto. He hugs her and she tries to push him but he keeps his hold tight.

"Hey let me explain. First, i am not married and i still love you. Second, when i was in the land of waves i was walking through streets when i see her. I feed her and i found out that his parents abandon her, so i adopt her." He said while wiping her tears. She looks down in guilt.

"I am sorry." She said.

"Hey dont say that, you know i love you and always will." He said and kissed her forehead.

Yui then goes to naruto and asked her who was she.

"Yui, this is hinata." He said to yui smilling.

"Is she your girlfriend?" She asked. He nodded.

"Then she is my mama, right?" She asked. He nodded.

She then gets happy and goes to her. She kneels down and hugs her. She then pokes yui cheeks and giggles.

"Hinata, i brought you here because i wanna ask you, when we will be on the mission will you take care of yui?" He said. She looks at yui who was smilling. She smiled and nodded. Naruto then gives hinata his spare apartment keys.

Then hinata leaves because her sensei wants to meet her team.

Both sasuke and naruto then leaves with yui because their Sensei's also told them to meet her. Naruto then locks his apartment. Sasuke grabs his shoulder and they sunshined to their training ground.

"I will never get used to it." Sasuke said smirking. Naruto smiles and started walking.

When they reaches they sees his senseis and teammates. Naruto takes seat behind mito and sasuke behind sakura.

"Ok guys, here" Kushina said. They hand them a piece of paper.

"What is it, kushina-sensei?" Sakura asked.

"This is for the chunnin exams." Kakashi said with his one eye smile.

This makes everyone happy. Then yui also giggles seeing everyone happy.

"But only one of you will give it alone. Because a team can have only four members for taking the exams." Kakshi said.

This makes everyone in thinking except naruto.

'Hey kurama, should i take alone?' Naruto said.

'Yeah, you can take it alone. You are the most strongest person in the world.' Kurama said.

This makes him smile and sees that everyone was thinking.

"I will take alone." Naruto said.

This makes everyone eyes wide open.

"O-Ok." Kakashi said. Kushina didn't say anything because he knows how powerful his son is.

"Ok then. Lets go to barbecue place to eat. All of the other rookie teams are there." Kakashi said.

Everyone said 'Hai' and goes to the barbecue place. While walking yui said that she wants to go to kushina. He nodded and yui goes to kushina. She picks her up and started tickling. This makes everyone happy.

When they reaches, the receptionist bowed to everyone but when she sees naruto she gives him the disgusted look.

Then everyone sees that all the rookie and their senseis were there. They then seated and gives their order. Everyone's food were placed except naruto. He asked about it and the waitresses said that it will take time. After some time, the waitress gives naruto his food with a smirk. Naruto quickly thinks that something was off. He then smells that there was poison in it. He sighs and started eating because he was immune to poison.

"No, i want daddy to feed me." Yui said not eating while kushina tries to feed her.

"But yui." Kushina said.

"NO!!" Yui shouted.

"Yui, do what mom says." Naruto said calmly while eating his food.

"But daddy." Yui pleaded.

"No yui, you can't eat my food." He said.

"But why?" She asked tearing. He sigh and takes his time to give an answer.

"Because there is poison in my food." Naruto said calmly while eating.

This makes everyone gasp. They started thinking why there was poison in naruto's food. They then sees that naruto was still eating his food.

"NARUTO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING. STOP EATING. YOU WILL DIE." Kushina said.

"Its ok, i am immune to all poisons. Don't worry." Naruto said and finished his food.

Then kushina gets up and goes to back in the kitchen. Then there was loud noises of utensils going here and there. She then comes back to his seat.

They then asked naruto if he was ok. He said ok while smiling. He said to kushina that feed yui. She nod and feed her.

They then exits the place and bid there farewells. Naruto, sasuke and yui goes to their home and goes to their room.

Naruto and yui changes in their night clothes and goes to bed.