Chapter 3

Its October 10th. Thats right today is the day when kyubi attacked the village. Today there was also Hokage's Childrens birthday. Ye today was kyubi festival as well as Hokage's Children's birthday. Right now whole village was decorating the village for kyubi festival. Some was thinking what gift they would give to the hokage's childrens. And some was thinking how to toruture the demon fox at the 'Fox-Hunt'.

3rd P.O.V

Naruto gets up from his sleeping bag and goes in the Bathroom to brush his teeth. After brushing his teeth he take a shower and changed into his clothes. His clothes Consist of Plain yellow T-Shirt with Uzumaki Swirl on it. Blue ANBU pants And Blue Shinobi Sandals.

'Hmmm.....Wonder who's Gonna wish me. I know only mito will wish me.' He though.

'Hey I'm here to you Know.' kurama Said in his Mindscape

'Yeah-Yeah Furball ' he thought Chuckling Slightly.

'Happy Birthday Kit.' Kurama Said.

'Thanks Kurama' He Said.

He then goes downstairs to eat, when he reached to kitchen There was a note ont the fridge. It was From Mito saying that Mom, Dad, Naruko and she is gone for shopping. He Sigh and then proceeds to make breakfast. After eating breakfast hen washes the dishes and goes back to his room. He then Starts studying some books that he asked mito t get him. After reading he goes to sleep. He then Wakesup from banging soung on his door. He checks the time it was 7:30 P.M . He Then Goes to the door, then opens it to reveal his mother.

"Naruto Come with me Downstairs" She said.

Naruto then walks with her to downstairs. He then take a peek at living room to see his father, naruko and mito all were Prepairing For their birthday. He thought that now his family will celebrate his birthday. But his hopes was shattered when his mother grabs his hand and told him to go outside because she didn't want him to be in the party. She hands him some money and told him to go get anything he wants. Then he shut the front door on his face. he was sad because he can't celebrate his birthday at home like mito and Naruko.

He Then starts Going to the village shops. On the way to the shops he bumps into someone.

"S-Sorry Sir" He said in low monotone voice.

"Its O-HEY YOU ARE THE DEMON BRAT!!" He yelled.

Then villagers starts gathering around the little boy. He starts running but the mob of villagers was also chasing him. He was running through a training ground, but the villagers caught him and tied him the Post. Then They starts throwing rocks at him. Then they Stabbed him , cuts him ,Punches him, Kicks him. Screams of Naruto was heard throughout the village but the villagers was happy that the demon was paying for the crimes he commited.

When the Fox Hunt was over they untied him and kicked him one last time, before walking back to the village. He then starts getting up but fails.

'Kura-Nii.......I wanna leave this Place, P-Please i can't bear the pain anymore' He said.

'Ok Kid. Pack you stuff we are leaving at Midnight.' Kurama Said.

Naruto somehow manages to get up and started walking home. When he reaches the front door He tried to open but fails.

'They locked it again' He thought.

It was not a One time. They would always locked him out. He would sleep on the grass or near the KIA stone. He then climbs ups the tree and opens his room window. Then he started to pack stuff but there was nothing to pack only  a sleeping back and some books and money. When he was about to leave, he thinks that he would see mito one last time before leaving. He then unlocks his door then was going downstairs until his father started speaking.

"Everyone! As you all know today is my daughters birthday so my presents for them is very special. I wil Name Naruko as Heir of Namikaze Clan And Mito heir of Uzumaki Clan." Minato Said.

Everybody Cheered Because their heroes will be a part of great clans. Bur Naruto on the other hand was good about that. Tears Started develops in his eyes. he was now beyond angry. He storms off to his room and picked up his bag . But then he writes a letter for mito. Then He leave his Not to be seen 4 Years.

Mito's P.O.V

Right now i was happy that i was declared as a Uzumaki clan heir. Everyone was cheering and enjoying the party. Mom and dad was really happy that me and my sister will be clan heirs. But there was somethin i was missing. Yeah thats right, I never wished Naru-nii. I was feeling guilty right now.  I was thinking that should i ask Mom. No. Let them enjoy. I excuse myself from the party and then started going upstairs. Once i reach upstairs i unlocked Naru-nii's door. when i opened it i was shocked. There was no bed or any other thing to sleep on. I then locked the door behind me. I then analyzes his room. The walls were old and shagy. wallpers were ripen apart. There was no light or bulb. Just the light from the window. The there was study table without a lamp. How could Nau-nii read with that dim light. Then i started thinking of that night, when i asked to sleep with him. He said Maybe next time. But he would always decline my offer because there was nothing to sleep with. Tears Started To develop in my eyes. I started feeling sad that naru-nii doesn't even has a bed to sleep. I then started thinking of my room. Walls are painted pink with textures on it. Study table with lamp and lots of other accesories. A/C for hot nights. Comfortable bed with a Teddy Bear On it. I started crying of feeling guilty. then i noticed a letter on the study table and take it. When i was about to open mom called me downstairs. we send the villagers back home and the party was over. Mom, dad asked me if i want to open my gifts. I told them tomorrow. I then starts going upstairs to my room locked it. I changed myself to the sleeping clothes. i take out the letter and starts Reading it.

Dear Mito,

First Of All, Happy Birthday. I am sorry i can't told you in person because i was outside getting beaten by the villagers. Its funny right, on our birthday we gets presents and love from our family, but i get a beating from the villagers. Anyways, I am going on  a training trip for 4 years. Dont tell anyone. If you by chance tells anyone, they will care less. Just Don't tell. And i will be back in 4 years.Just be safe and dont get in trouble ok. I love you and i always will take care.

Your Brother,

Naruto.

Right now i was crying not only because naru-nii was beatin and he was gone too. I dont know what to do anymore. I cried Myself to sleep and only thinking one thing. Naru-Nii.