Chapter 19

~1 Month Later~

Now one month has passed and everyone was excited for the chunin exams. People gathered in the stadium where the third round will be held. In the judges there was hokage minato and kazekage. With their respective ANBU.

Now every winner was now comes to the stadium. But there was two missing.

"Where is naruto? If he didn't show up, he is gonna get disqualified." Kushina said.

"Don't worry mom he will come." Mito said and smiled.

After some time naruto shows up. He walks up to the seats where the winners was.

"Took you long enough." Sakura said.

"Hmmm." Naruto said and sits. He closed its eyes.

Then the hokage tells everyone to be silent. Then he congratulate the winners and told the rules. Then a jonin comes forward and told the first match participants to come down.

Neji was tge first to come down. But naruto was still there sitting while eyes closed.

"Naruto, its your turn." Sakura said. But he didn't respond. Then the protector told him to come but he again didn't answer.

"Told you so, he is a failure and loser. Call the match." Neji said smirking.

Then naruto smirks and teleported himself to the ground.

"Now match begin Neji Hyuga vs Naruto Uzumaki. Begins." Protector yelled.

Both of them didn't move. Both of them giving each other chance to strike first, but no one did.

"Hn.....just give up. It was destined that you will lose." Neji said smirking.

"You believe in destiny all the time?" Naruto asked.

"Destiny is the only thing that the shinobi world is running. If the destiny changes then the shinobi world will be over." Neji said.

"Ohh.....so....is it because you are bound to a curse?" Naruto asked. Neji flinched.

"His do you know?" Neji growls.

Naruto smirked and teleport behind neji. He did handsigns and puts his hand on his head. Neji then screamed in pain.

Everyone in the audience gasped that the hyuga prodigy was getting beaten by the demon.

After some time, his pain was off and he notice something was off. He the removes his headband and sees that his bird cage seal was not there.

"B-But h-how.....why?" Neji asked.

"It iis not about destiny everytime, unlike me, you are a genius. If you stop doing this destiny thing and lived a real life, you can become very string." Neji said smilling.

Neji couldn't beleived that his seal was off by some failure, who called him genius. He takes naruto's word to his heart and bowed.

"Thank you naruto, for this opportunity." He aaid bowing.

"Now now...dont do that, we are friends. Now go to hiashi and ask the truth about your father, then go to hinata and say you are sorry and become the brother that she wanted." Naruto said and smiled.

Neji nods told the protector that he loses. So, the jonin told that naruto is the winner.

Naruto returns to the stadium and takes a seat. He then goes to sleep.

After some time he then sees that most of the matches was over.

The winners were :-

1. Naruto Uzumaki