Chapter 4

~After 4 Years~
As you can see a Blonde Kid with three whiskers marks on each cheek, Hood on his head to hide his face. He was coming back to his village after 4 years of training. Now Naruto is 11 yrs old. He reached Konoha gates only to see two lazy Shinobis.

"Halt. State your buisness" Kotestu Said.
"Returning back from training trip" He said.
"Ok. Come on we will tak-" He was cut off by Naruto.
"No need. I know." He said.

As he was walking from the village streets. Many villagers were thinking who was this man. But they didn't know that he was the Demon of this village. Now he was at hokage tower. He knocked on the door and a faint 'Come in' Was heard. He goes through the door to meet his Fath--i mean hokage.

"Who are you and what do you want?." Hokage asked.
"I wanna be an ANBU black-ops." He said.
"Ok, give me your best three Jutsus." Hokage said.

Now on his training trip Naruto unlocked a pair of eyes that nobody knows he was able to unlock. he unlocked the RINNEGAN. Yep, same eyes as Sage Of Six Paths.

He channeled chakra in his eyes and And his eyes was now the rinnegan with three tomoes in each eyes. He put his hand in the air and Channeled chakra in his palm and says 'ALMIGHTY PUSH'. The furniture was pushed back by a gravitational force. now he said 'UNIVERSAL PULL'. The furniture was now back by a force . The last Jutsu was amaterasu.

The hokage's eyes was wide open. He thought that if he was a ANBU he will be a great asset to the village.He then tell him that he is now a anbu in the name of 'Kitsune' . He them give him a fox mask and ANBU gear.

After collecting the Things he then sealed it them to a scroll. He then started going towards the namikaze mansion. He reached the front door and opened it. He then starts going upstairs only to be stopped by none other than his family.

"Where were you young man?" Kushina asked.

"Outside." He said.

"Ok, have some dinner with us." She said.

He then sit in the dining table to eat his food. While eating he thought about the academy, that he have to enroll in his academy to meet some kids of his age.

"Umm...Mom, Dad can i go to the ninja academy??" He asked in hope.

"Yeah. Sure." They said not giving any attention.

"Thanks, i guess." He said in low voice.

After eating dinner he washes his dishes and goes to his room. His room was not changed, just dust and spider nets in the corners. He then started doing hand signs and said 'Ninja Art: Master clean Jutsu'. All the dust and spider nets was cleaned and dust was also cleaned. He then started unpacked his bag. Tgere was some forbidden scrolls and sleeping bag. He unpack his sleeping bag and start drifted to sleep only with a slight knock on his door. He open his door to reveal his sister. She sees him and started crying. He then embrance her in a hug.

"W-Why d-d-do you l-leave me???huh??" She asked sobbing in his chest.

"I have to mito. I have to get stronger to protect the ones that are precious to me the most." He said in calm voice.

She then stops crying and Said goodbye to his brother and goes to sleep. After that naruto also goes to sleep.

'Tomorrow's  goona be a long day' He thought.

'Yeah kit' Kurama Said.

'Where were you Furball' He said in his mindscape.

'Shut up. I am going to sleep.' Kurama Said.

'Lazy Fox.' He said and goes to sleep.