day 2

18th of feburary of 2018, sunday

12:34 a.m.

ya girl is writing about the day before cause I'm doing this at this time because I just came home so yea yea yea :////..its Saturday morning and I woke up at around 10 in the morning again due to my parents and my sister arguing about how valeria is addicted to bts. so I stayed in my bed for about an hour and a half watching vids, snapping my friends, and reading books on wattpad. finally I got out of bed and peed. I then went to the kitchen to eat my cold chorizo con huevo taco( chorizo is like sausage with a lot of spices and its so good and con huevo means with egg). I drank a lot of water cause lent. I then helped my parents clean up the back yard and watched my dogs look cute n stuff. I went inside and watched some Olympic events and then went to do my makeup for the day. I always pick between going HAM on make up or just natural. today I went HAM. I always do my eyebrows first because  because. I did a yellow-orange-brown look even though its not fall, but I love fall. I then did my face, contouring and baking and all that good stuff. my mom called me to the kitchen because she wanted me to get the laundry from my hallway and put it in the washroom. I then later was told to get her and separate but I never heard her so I got screamed at in Spanish. she made chicken con fideo( REALLY GOOD SOUP) and I ate some. I then went to my room and my friend karyme asked if she wanted to go get ice cream with me and I was like HELL YEAH. when she picked me up I walked out and I can hear her playing bts from her car cause she loves bts too and I was dancing their dance moves like in the videos and she was hyperventilating. we went HAM in the car jamming to bts and sreaming at them for being so rUDE. we went to chick fil a and got some ice cream and French fries. we went to the car wash and this papa(potato) made me get out to pay and I was shy and scary people are out there bruh. went got in line into the car wash and we were LEGIT MOVING THE DANG CAR BACK AND FORTH CAUSE YA GIRLS WERE JAMMING TO BTS AND CRYING MECAUSE WE LOVE THEM SO MUCH. she dropped me off home laughing cause she put my favorite song so I stayed for a little but longer in the car. I went inside my house and my parents went to Walmart real quick. when they got back we went to extreme jump cause my brother won a four hour pack. FOUR HOUR PACK!!! I didn't want to stay in that place with little children running around unsupervised in a bad area of town. we crossed the street to eat for a little bit and went back. we got home and I took a shower after my mom yelled at me for eating my brothers food. I then came to my computer to write you this.::)

thank you for reading day 2 

gracias por todo::))