day 41

28th of march of 2018, Wednesday

that's just how we livin

I woke up not really caring cause its the last day for easter break. I went to school and turned in my national honor society forms and I waited fro almost 20 minutes for the teacher to get there. I was almost late bih to my first block which I cant miss. I did a lesson and she gave us an assignment and I didn't finish. I probs wont do it till sunday cause I'm a pro at procrastination. second we did the benchmark and we still haven't gotten our new board so he couldn't reach. hopefully they'll put it up when were gone. lunch was when me and kary were dying cause BURN THE STAGE WAS COMING OUT TODAY AND SHE AND MILAN WERE COMING AFTER TO WATCH IT. we went to third and I saw f-150 and he looked like a whole butt meal mannnnn. fourth we did makeup work and all I did was waste battery watching clips from the episodes and reading fan fic gughhg. fifth I skipped and went to my moms room. after school me milan and kary went to bushs chicken and ate and then we went back to pick up my mom and we went home . BURN THE SATGE WAS SO GOOD B OMG WE WERE ALL CRYING BECAUSE THEY DO THIER BEST TO SHOW US EVERYTHING AND I JUST LOVE THEM SO MUCH NO QUESTIONS OMGM. BTS ARMIES THAT MAKE JUNGKOOK AND ALL THE OTHER MEMBER MEMES WHEN THEY ARE NOT AT THIER BEST IMA FIGHT OMGMGM. I did their makeup and it came out cuteee mmmannana. I dropped them off and it started to rain so I went home straight afterwards and tooka shower.

is this shallow love or is it real

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx