day 33

20th of march of 2018, Tuesday

swish swish bish

I woke up early because I was going out of town today and I wont be coming back till midnight. I packed extra clothes and and underwear cause ya girl always pees her pants cause I laugh at everything. I got chick fil a for breakfast and got to school all caked on and stuffed with food. I went to first and I'm happy cause my pre cal teacher was absent and I thanked god. I went to second and took a test and thanked quizlet for answers lol. be a baddie. I went to lunch and ate but also laughed cause my friends are the best. I went to third and learned that we were gonna do a lab the next couple of days which I dread. we were excused from fourth and fifth and we left to pick up freshman. on our way to eagle pass we jammed and I called tori. she cried and was saying that she misses this the most and to be honest I WILL miss this when I'm not there anymore. memories are created and bonds are grown between people that you thought you wouldn't ever have a bond with and it makes you feel like you have butterflies in your stomach. we lost by a run but it oks there are plenty of games to go and we WILL pull through. I have faith. on our way home I clocked out. I was dead ass tired and I read texted tori and ate food. I listened to so man y genres of music it felt nice . I got home at  1 in the morning and didn't go to sleep till 2.

it isn't in my blood

xxxxxxxx