day 72

29th of April 2018, Sunday

2:36am

You're in control of my heart

THIS IS TORI AGAIN! And you know what that means. Another Diego update?? Yes. Diego left today sadly, my bed smells like him and that's the only reason why I'm happy. So like today my arm started hurting and Diego had left already and I told him and he got so worried and concerned and it was adorable. He texted my roommate to make sure I was okay and omg I just can't get enough of him. My arm still hurts tho, I miss him a lot. I hate not tracing his lips while he falls asleep and mumbles hellos. I miss his hands too, just feeling them on my lower back not allowing me to move makes me sad. I miss him a lot and summer is going to be hard. I'm really sleepy and starting to see blurry. Anyways I called Vane and spoke to all my daughters who are all doing great might I add. They're all beautiful, wild girls who don't really need their mom anymore but I'll forever annoy them senselessly. I need them more than they need me honestly. Hearing their voices puts me at ease, seeing their pictures makes me smile so quick it's insane. Not even Diego can do that to me. I love my girls and I'm so proud of who they are so far. They're my precious little devil children. I love you Vane and my other children.

Babe you look so cool

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx