day 82

8th of May Tuesday, 2018

tell me that it's all okay

1:43am

yelloooooooooo, it's tori again! Vane is busy as usual and asked me to update! I'm officially done with my first year in college, and I ended with really good grades surprisingly. I'm moving back today, I'm home already! I just need to unpack and stuff like that. So yes I'm back, and living and kinda sad because I'll actually miss my cramped dorm? Anyways when I was leaving to turn off the lights and such, I kinda cried because I thought of a thousand memories. So I dropped my suitcase and closed the door and just sat in the middle of the room and gave it it's proper goodbye. It was an emotional time for me and the room. And then I left and turned in my keys and here I am now back home. Oh and me and Diego might have broken up? He's really scared of the distance, he says it'll ruin us but I love him so much. He's scared to be lonely, and he's scared that something will happen and that's he's so far away and won't be able to do anything about it or even come to see like he did for my elbow. He's scared that I'll develop feelings for another guy, that I'll get lonely and talk to whoever. He's scared I'm gonna find another him, but I would never because there's no one as kind of a soul as him. He said we would talk when his finals are over, which is understandable. I don't want to be added stress to what he's already going through. So this morning I texted him good luck and that I know he'll do great and he replied back with a thank you and an I miss you. Which made me sob because I miss him too, even tho he spent time with me before Tuesday. He went on Sunday afternoon and stayed until Monday night. We didn't really sleep, we just stayed up talking and staring at each other. It's going to be hard not seeing him even though he is an ugly bean. I love his smile, his lips, his laugh, but above all I love his goofiness and the way he just awkwardly enters a room and clumsily trips over air and giggles to himself and how big his smile gets when he sees me and he walks over and just wraps me in his arms. And I love to hear his heartbeat and the way it races when someone mentions something with science. I love when he gets drunk and spams with ridiculous selfies, and how tiny his eyes get. I love when he sings, even though he can't sing. I love to hear him try to imitate the beating of the drums or the sounds from the guitar. But my favorite is when he does all three, because he gets really into it. I love when he calls me when he's half asleep just to tell me that I'm his favorite midget. I love when he gets to my dorm, he just gets into my bed and falls asleep with his glasses on and shoes, and I have to do all the work, take off his shoes and glasses and lift up his legs to put him under the covers. But most of all, I love when he wakes up because it's one more day with him.
He's just perfect.

I can't help falling in love with you

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

p.s Im so in love, it's gross