day 52

8th of april of 2018, sunday

11:15 p.m

when it hurts it hurts so good

howdy!!!!!!! I hope you liked tori doing my update yesterday. she told me she did bad because  overall it was sad but I was like its ok for it to be sad. that's the whole purpose of a diary to express your feelings and emotions, to vent. todays diary is the same because I feel sad. everyday I feel forgotten . like I feel like my parents don't give me their attention as much as valeria and frankie. valeria is given a lot of attention because she is in a team and she has to go to every practice she had every single day. frankie has to got to every single practice every single day. and me I'm just there taking up space. I mean I have practice but I get rides and they know ill get home but they don't ask me oh how was you day or how was practice you feel me. I just wish I had a boyfriend lol so I came go to him and cry on him. and then eat like a pig in front of him. I know I sound needy and like an attention whore but everybody acts like this because everyone feels like that at least at one point in their life ya know. I don't mean to sound like I need sympathy. I just need to vent. and then my dad says you hungry and I'm like yeah and so is everbody and I suggest el popo( basically a place that sells really good tortas de ternera)(search it p its really ood) and next thing I know it theyre fighting about it and I was like ok I'm not eating. right now as I'm writing this(11:26 p.m) I haven't eaten since 1:30 in the afternoon. and I'm starving myself because I'm fat so I wont eat for another 8 hours.

we can get high oh nananana

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

p.s should I do a q&a I know some people read this and I want to feel closer to you gus ya feel sooo I might do it in a couple of chapters