4: new enemies

Levi's POV

Well , today's been pretty good. I showed up to training today , which means Erwin has no reason to annoy me . For some reason , instead of 3DM training, we did hand to hand combat . Erwin put us in pairs , so either way someone was gonna get beaten up today . And that's when I realized holy shit Erwin you bushy browed fuck. He put Armin and Eren in a pair. After the incident in the mess hall , the two have developed some hatred towards each other , and Erwin's either got a death wish , or he's clueless to the entire thing . They glared at each other , eyes full of hate. And I was against that guy who I've affectionately given the nickname 'Mr Steroids' to. Reiner Brown , the absolute definition of over-confident .
"BEGIN!" Erwin screamed as people began to spar .
"Come at me bruh!" Reiner said before getting into stance . I sighed , and within a second he was on the floor and I had the wooden knife in my hand . But I didn't have time to be proud about knocking him onto the floor , because a crowd was forming around Armin and Eren . This can't be good !

Armins POV

I glared at Eren as he glared back , both if us in stance .
"Heh , think you can beat me Armin?!?!" He shouted as he charged at me. One of the upsides of being me was that I'm quick thinking , as well as quick on my feet . I dodged him easily , causing him to stumble a little bit . I'm not normally a violent person , but I feel like I have the right to fight back for once in my life. He spun around to face me , scowling . He came at me again , so when he was sprinting I moved to the side and stuck my foot out , making him fall to the floor . He tried grabbed my leg , but when his hand moved I jumped up , away from his grasp . He stood up and hit me in the face , making my lip bleed. He smirked and the people watching started murmuring. I gazed at him for a second before kicking him in the gut , making him groan in pain . He swung at me , but I dodged and twisted his arm around . Then with all my strength I managed to throw him over my shoulder . I put my foot on his stomach and put the edge of the wooden knife against his throat.
"I win. " I stated before standing up and dusting myself off. Only then did I realize how big the crowd was that was watching. The entire class was staring at me in shock . I wanted to find Levi right now , so I just walked past them all and put my weapon back in the bag . People stayed quiet , looking at Eren. He stood up and said something .
"Well don't start acting so proud Armin , or a secret about you may just get spread around ." He shouted at me , a smug look on his face . What could he say about me ? And that is when I remembered who knew about me and Levi , Eren being one of them . I couldn't see Levi , so I just glared at Eren .
"I don't care Eren . " I said as I walked over to the crowd again , my arms crossed. He furrowed his brows .
"Whaddya mean you don't care? If you didn't care , you would have told people , right?" He stated with a menacing smile.
"Well all the people I want to know about it have already found out , so there's no one else who I really think should know about it ." I said honestly , but what if Levi didn't want people to know? I saw the ravenette in the crowd . He actually looked a little nervous , clearly not wanting to tell people yet.I'll have to zip my lips, I dont want him to feel uncomfortable.
"Aww , but does your fuck buddy feel the same way?" Eren said in a childish tone .
"I don't have a fuck buddy ." I stated blankly , my eyes narrow .
"Armin ! Don't say that , you'll make them sad !" Eren said in a sickly sweet voice. I glared at him , giving him a low growl .
"Just shut up Eren , I didn't even want you to know about the entire thing !" I snapped back, trying not to show my anger .
"Slut ." he said . I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists .
"Eren, leave him alone !" Mikasa said to him , giving him a sharp elbow in the side .
"What? Can you blame me ? Missing out on training yesterday so he can fuck ? That's just him being himself , a queer whore!"
"Fuck you !" I shouted at him .
"That's what you were saying to your bed buddy before wasn't it ?" Eren retorted . And that's when shit went down. We were in a full blown fight , and no one was stopping us .