THE FINALLE

Okay , I couldn't keep going forever , so grab some popcorn ITS THE FINAL CHAPTER AND ITS GONNA BE SAD

Levi's POV

I woke up to the sound of thumping on my door . I gently pulled away from my sleeping lover to check what  the cause of the noise was . I opened the door to find a distressed group of survey corp members . A few of my friends , Sasha , Connie , Mikasa , Hanji and Jean.
"Levi , Eren's gone insane !" Mikasa cried as soon as the door opened .
"What do you mean by 'insane'?" I asked in genuine worry .
"H-he killed th-them!" Sasha told me in a shaky voice .
"What?! Killed who ?!" I barked , needing answers .
"EVERYONE !" Jean bellowed .
"EVERYONE WHO ISNT HERE NOW IS DEAD !" Hanji screeched as she broke down . Everyone's dead ?!?! I took a second to process the news , my eyes going cloudy .
"H-how did he kill s-so many people ?" I muttered .
"He turned into his titan form ! We thought you would have heard what was going on !" Connie replied .
"We need to get out of here , now!" Hanji shouted as the walls started shaking slightly and puffs of smoke rose from around us .
"Hold it I need to get Armin !" I bellowed as things crashed around us. The rogue titan's roar and thunderous crashes was all we could hear . Luckily , Armin had been awoke by the noise and escaped the office just in time before the ceiling collapsed . A huge hand appeared and Hanji was selected and thrown into 'it's' mouth . I had no 3DM gear ! I could not save her ! Her screams of horror filled the place and our cries were nearly as loud.
"I'M SORRY!!!" She shouted before blood spurted everywhere.  Eren Jeager had just killed her . The crazy scientist who always lightened the mood and made people smile . But little did I know this was only the beggining . The hand reached out again , but we all ran . Far and fast . Connie tripped and was grabbed. The bald goofball who was a constant prankster. He shared a similar fate to Hanji , and so did Sasha , the joyous potato girl , Jean , the humerous horse face and Mikasa , the girl worth 100 soldiers.  more tears being shed every time . All that was left was me and Armin . And we were cornered. I looked at him , and he was horrified . His blue eyes were wide and full of fear , his lip trembling and skin pale  as the titan glared at us from his hizgh angle . I held Armin's hand , scared that this is how I die . He cried softly as I hugged him. There was no escape from this . This is how I would die .
"Levi ...is this the way we go ?" Armin asked through his tears. I held his hand tighter , not wanting to answer the question because I didn't want to believe this was real .
"...I'm really sorry to say this but I think it is ." I replied as I tried to hold back my own tears . He kept shaking in my arms as I held him , not wanting to die yet , not wanting him to die yet. No one would remember all the brave soldiers , or the sacrifices we made to gain freedom . The ceiling was starting to crack . But even though Eren saw our suffering , he made it worse . While I was distracted by trying to comfort the blonde , Eren quickly stomped on him , leaving a pool of blood under his foot . I screamed in horror and heartbreak , the person I loved was gone just like that . I fell to the floor and curled into a ball , all my emotions came flooding out at once , my body not knowing how to process it . Eren ripped himself out of his titan and walked over to me .
"Captain Levi , sir. I believe I have made you suffer , sir ." He chirped in a cheery tone .
Suffer ? Suffer doesn't begin to explain what I feel right now , the nightmares had come true , no one was here to help me calm down other than myself . Anger , sadness , hatred , every fucking emotion you can think of that's a negative , I bet you I could feel it right now. 
"But I need to finish my mission , sir . Your death shall be the most satisfying to watch , sir . Or maybe ? I should just leave you here to die alone. Feel unwanted and unneeded. That would be true torture , wouldn't it sir ? " He asked in a happy sing-song voice.
"Why ....?" I asked in a whisper .
"Why what sir ? " he questioned .
"Why ....did you take him away from me ? " I looked at him , the boy smiling down at me .
"Because he was the most important thing you had . I wanted you to suffer . I don't know why , you've never done anything that bad to me. But now , they're in heaven. I saved them from reality , but you get to stay here , sir ." He replied.
"Stay here ? You think I'm gonna stay here the rest of my life ? Alone ?Afraid? I wouldn't give you the satisfaction! I'm gonna die on my own account , when I want to be free and see my friends again ! " I shouted at him as I picked up a sharp scrap of brick .
"You don't really have a choice , sir . If I don't kill you, there's no one who will . Because they're all gone ." he said sadistically .
"You're a liar Jaeger.  I wouldn't mind going to see them again right around now . The world is a sick place , and I think you are the living embodiment of it. Goodbye ." I said calmly before raising the brick and plunging it into my throat . The thick red liquid trickled down my neck as I smiled and fell down . I could see the bright light , the way out of the titan invested world . I heard a few mutters as my eyes closed.
"Hey Levi ! You're here ! " Armin shouted in joy as he hugged me . I hugged back. 
"Where are we ? " I asked as the other's came over .
"The ocean !" Sasha cheered as the splashed water into my face.
"The outside world ! There's no walls , no confinement , nothing ! We're all free !" Hanji bellowed as she splashed in the water. We were free. Finally .