Christmas special!(sad?fluff)

Okay so this book has done really well! I decided I would give y'all a Christmas treat! It's when they're all in the free world together btw(fluffy as FUC-)

Levi's POV

We may be dead. But somehow our hearts were still beating. My mind was fuzzy and heart melting as I stroked Armin's hair. The beautiful specimen that lay next to me in our perfect afterlife was the only one who made me feel this way. He sighed happily,nuzzled into my neck but asleep. It was that time of the year,Christmas time. I loved all of my friends,but parties all day yesterday and today really take it out of you. It was Christmas night currently,around 6pm. After our meal Armin had fallen asleep,and the harsh cold gave him an excuse to cuddle to gain body warmth. I was staring at the ring on my finger thoughtfully,the one I had purchased recently to match the engagement ring I had given Armin on his birthday. I twisted it around my ring finger,sighing contently. I noticed Armin muttering in his sleep. It didn't take long for me to realise that he was sobbing quietly,sniffling. I looked down at him,his face looking uncomfortable and his body squirming around like he was trying to escape something. He was still asleep however,my assumption being he was having a nightmare. I rubbed circles into his back with my thumb,whispering reassurances into his ear in an attempt to calm him as I pulled him onto my knee,sitting both of us up. He woke up,arms loosly wrapped around my shoulders and head on my shoulder,crying into my neck. He wrapped his legs around my waist as I stroked his hair,softly reassuring him.
"It's okay 'min,shhh baby it's okay." I whispered to him as he calmed down. I gently wiped his tears away with my thumb,kissing his temple as he sighed.
"Sorry Levi-it was just a nightmare." He stated quietly.
"It's okay 'min,but no crying on Christmas." I cooed as I pulled a santa hat onto his head,messing up his usually neat hair. He pulled the hat off,laughing slightly and smiling. I looked up before speaking.
"Ohhh Armin,look up." I said,a smirk on my lips as he stared at the mistletoe positioned above our bed. He smiled as we caught each others lips in a sweet,passionate kiss.
"Merry Christmas baby."
"Merry Christmas Lee."

I know it's short oof ._.
So I'm planning on writing a one-shot book of rivarmin stories,so if y'all have any ideas for a story you would like me to write please tell me! It's been a nice time writing this for y'all,thanks
~jojo