5:other stuff

Levi's POV

I watched the sight in the middle of the crowd . Armin and Eren were shouting at each other , mainly Eren shouting at Armin. That's when Eren swung his arm at him , hitting him in the gut , making him spit blood . I couldn't stay quiet , especially when this shit was happening . Mikasa dragged Eren away from Armin , crying at the sight of her friend. I wanted to cry as well , but I wouldn't let myself.
"Everyone fuck off ! Jeager , Ackerman and Arlert , stay!" I shouted at the crowd around me , all of them running away instantly . Once the crowd had gone , I ran to Jaeger and hit him in the face . Mikasa went to Armin , asking him if he was okay . If Eren wasn't a titan , I would have killed him there and then . I grabbed him by the throat and lifted him into the air , making him cough .
"If you go anywhere near my Armin again I will kill you!" I shouted at him before throwing him to the ground . He gasped and coughed for a second before standing and running away . I turned and saw Mikasa patting Armin on the back , while he got a tissue from his pocket and tried to clean the blood from his shirt . I walked over and sat down with them . Mikasa gave me a small smile , which I returned . I put an arm around his shoulder in an attempt of comfort . He rested his head on my shoulder while Mikasa put her head on his. We just sat there for a while , happy with each others company . I chuckled softly before the bell for lunch went. We all stood up , somehow getting onto the topic of potatoes . Of course , Sasha listened in and joined the conversation upon our arrival at the mess hall . In the end , a bunch of us were just sitting down , talking about random things . It was me , Armin , Mikasa , Sasha , Connie , Annie , Jean , Krista , Ymir , Hanji and Mike . It felt nice , being able to just talk to people without having to sound like an ass hole . I even laughed a couple times along with them , especially when Hanji did an impression of Eyebrows .
"We should all talk like this more often , its nice !" Krista cheered . She always struck me as the type of person who was all bitchy and full of themselves , but in reality she was a nice girl . That's when Hanji got a mischevious look in her eye .
"I've got an idea !" She shouted in her cheerful voice .
"What is it ?" Jean asked , sounding concerned .
"Later , we all play 7 minutes in heaven ! " She stated , her fist punching the air . Everyone nodded and agreed , apart from me . The entire table went quiet , the people sitting on it giving me the puppy eyes .
"No. "
"Please Levi???" Hanji asked .
"No way in hell ."
"Please Levi , Armins going !" Hanji said , trying to win me over.
"Nope ."
"Aww , Levi ! Please go !" Armin said .
"Don't start as well Armin ." I moaned.
"Pleeeeeeeease???" He pleaded , hands joined together.
"Uuugh. Fine ." I mumbled as I put my head on the table .
"Yay!" Armin said , hugging me .
"You two are cute !" Krista squeeled .
"Uuuuuuggghhh!" I groaned again , making Armin flick my ear .
"What time Hanji?" Connie asked .
"Hmm , at 6 o'clock in Levi's room !" She said , sounding triumphant .
"Wait , my room?!?!" I questioned , taking my head off of the table to face her.
"Well , you've got more space , so it does make sense ." Armin concluded .
"The bunkers you guys sleep in are actually a lot bigger." I said , as it was the truth.
"We all share a bunker , so we could play in there ." Sasha said , looking at Annie , Ymir , Krista and Mikasa.
"Okey doke ! Then its sorted ! The girls bunker at 6 , dont be late !" Hanji said as the bell went off . I had a bunch of paperwork to do , so I'll do that until 6.

Armins POV

It was currently 5 o'clock , so I had an hour with nothing to do . Levi was doing paperwork , so I'll go and get him at 6 . I could read , but I've read all the books here so many times they've all gotten a bit boring . I don't want to disturb anyone either , so I guess its back to reading . That's when I heard Annie and Mikasa at the end of the hall talking , so I went over to them to see if they were busy .
"Armin , help us out !" Annie asked . She normally acts quite quiet and eerie when around others , but recently after Reiner and Berthold left she's come out of her shell a lot.
"Whaddya need?" I questioned .
"Well , we're bored , so we wanna hear some gossip! " Mikasa said , Annie and her approaching me .
"Uum , I dont really have any gossip." I replied .
"Well , let's just chat then !" Annie said.
"Okay." I said . I was bored , so why not hang out with these two?
"Yay!" They cheered together , picking me up and carrying me to the library .
"Guys , I can walk ya know!" I stated as they plopped me on the library floor .
"Yeah , but its funnier that way ." Mikasa giggled , smiling.
"So what dya wanna talk about ?" I asked as we walked over to a corner of the library that was lighten up dimmly .
"Well , since you don't know any gossip , I'm gonna talk about ....people I ship together!" Annie said , sounding proud of herself.
"Okay ! Who do you ship then ?" Mikasa asked , both of us listening closely .
"Well , the foodies , Connie and Sasha! It makes sense , don't ya think?" Annie said .
"Yes! And what about Hanji and Mike ?" Mikasa said in return , and before we knew it we were talking about our OTPs and all sorts .
"Shoot! Its 6:05 , we should have been in the bunker 5 minutes ago!" Mikasa said , standing up , Annie following persuit. They then again , picked me up and ran to the girls bunker .
"Guys , I have legs ya know!"