chapter 2

Marie's POV

I rustle with my hair in the morning after I wake up. I immediately fly down stairs and run to the coffee table. Today it is empty like every other day. I slump down on the sofa and begin to sob quietly. Just the thought that he could be gone today sends a chill down my spine. I turn on the television and stare at it not knowing what is going on, I get up slowly and go to the kitchen and eat some cold cereal. After i take a shower and get ready to go to my therapist.

~2 hours later~

Marie's POV

I wait in the waiting room playing with my red dip-dyed hair * "babe I love your hair like that. When I get ack will it still be that color?"*

I hear Jerry's voice In the back of my mind. soon a lady I know as Meridith is shaking my shoulder telling me that my therapist will see me now.

I nod and get up and walk to room #85. As always she gets her pen and pad ready as she pulls out one of my many files. ( I'm a regular here, I've come here everyday for the past two years.)

I lay down on the sofa under the

roschach image Above me and think.

I begin to say,"this morning I ran down stairs expecting mail, but again I was wronged. I still Wonder if he is out there? what if he has moved on? He has been let go but stayed with someone else? He never replies with any of them. I feel so worthless without him. I'm just waiting for the day for his mom to tell me to just move on. His brothers girlfriend Claudia is the only person I tell other than you the way that I feel. David and Matthew try to get me to play video games but all it is is war and I cant keep forcing my self to sit there and wince thinking the ones that they shoot down are him." I begin to sob and eventually rise I hug Dr.Lovett thank her and head out the door with a bundle of tissues.