chapter 9

* I'll try to make it longer..at least three POV's aLSO its unedited

Claudia's POV

I'm watching some movie on the lifetime channel and hear the bedroom door open. Without thinking, as I feel someone sit on the bed I automatically close my eyes, turn around and lean in. Except these aren't David's lips I feel kissing me back. The sad thing is they feel better, fuller than David's lips and i feel so bad about this, but I kiss him back and feel the need to wrap my hands around  his neck.

Matthew's POV

This felt so wrong, but so right kissing Claudia. She already wrapped her arms around my neck, but then adruptly let go I didn't try to pull her back but the next thing I know she turned on the X-Box and put on Ride by SoMo then came back a d crashed her lips back onto mine pushing me more into the bed, but bringing her body closer. I honestly didn't care right now if David got home and saw us. as we kissed each other passionately I felt a tugging at my torso and pulled of my shirt . I smiled at the fact that she admired my built six pack. She then pulled me  back down by my belt buckle, and rolled us over so that she was above us now.  she started giggling at the song lyrics, "I'm gone ride, I'm gone ride , on you baby, on you baby, all night, all night...." But when I pulled her back down she didn't hesitate and within the. next twenty minutes we were laying arm to arm on David's bed panting for air in the smug air filled room.

Claudia's POV

As me and Matthew played there I had a sense of guilt run through me, but I was still to at aww at the moment to start crying g or get up and leave. Soon we heard someone by the door and panicked. Oh, no. My heart sank it was David and he turned a ferocious red. He went up to Matt and punched him in the face, the. yelled at me to get out ; which I did. the door was kept open at a crack and I ran to Marie's  room tears flooding down my face. Why did I just do that?! I've never had feelings for Matt... we have never had them surface.... I soon remembered where I was and turned around seeing Marie look at me and then asked why I was crying.... " I had sex with Matthew." my mouth dropped. "What the hell! Are you serious Claudia? how could you do this to Matt and David? there brothers and your going out with one... oh no this place is just getting worse and worse.... I think it would be better if you went home Claudia David isn't going  to just let this go. He loves you."

the last three words kept replaying in my mind..... he loves you, he loves you, he loves you......

Marie's POV

Today after the Incident and Claudia's absence I walked into David's room to see he was a mess. I mean the guy was writing poetry  and smoking  joint. "Dave, get up. Let's go see jerry...stop smoking that joint that was the old you David...drugs are never the answer especially not for this." I said as I was tugging at his arm.

he pulled away and shrugged inhaling deeply and moments later letting put a smoke cloud bigger than my head. " NO Marie, this is my life I can do whatever the fuck I want. I can smoke fuck whoever I want just like high school remember that David? huh? "

" of course I do you were worthless and took whatever any of your friends were using in the locker rooms.... what did you call those girls again?  it doesn't matter. All I know is you need to forget what happened and forgive her. forgive him I'm sure it was a mistake David. how do you know she was just waiting  for some guy to just take her all the way because you were taking to damn long. If your coming or not I'm going  to see Jerry and it looks like I'm taking Matt I guess .BYE!! "

I exited the room and went to Matt's to see he was already dressed and had his shoes on. "I'll go I guess." he said quietly. on the way to the hospital i prayed and prayed he'd be awake when I got there and also that all this nonsense love triangle would stop.

* end of chapter what do you think will be going on with Jerry at the hospital and with Matt, Claudia, and David? *