chapter ten

*sorry its short*

also its unedited

Matthew's POV

I feel really bad, but then again who wouldn't after what just happened. I decided to come to the hospital so that I wouldn't have to sit there in the house with David. Instead of going into his room though I just waited in the waiting room. Thinking if I should just go already...I am 22 and I'm just taking up space. I search up apartments and look through catalogs for the next hour.

Marie's POV

I sit by Jerry leaning against his arm. Wondering if today is the day that hell wake up and notice its my voice and remember me ... all of us. I begin to cry but am cooled off by a nurse that monitors him. she tells me a little emotion is fins but if be were to wake up and see me breaking down he could be sent into a phase of panic. I immediately wipe away my tears and force on a smile. After an hour of just barely making out " I love you please wake up babe. I just want to see your perfect dark brown eyes. To see your smile and to see you happy."

As I got up to go the nurse came to attention by him, so i quickly turned around. He was shifting around and then my prayers were answered in the same second. "oh my gosh." the nurse and I said in sync. my hands flew to my "o" shaped mouth and a smile. broke across my face. I ran to the waiting room and  tugged Matthew into the room to see that Jerry had awoken. I began jumping up and down. But something wasn't right. I could feel it and so could everyone else in the room.