Further details

Hello writers and readers, I Humatrix have decided to make this kind of book.

As to why I've noticed that books like these are somewhat popular so I thought; "why the heck not" so in this book I will be making several short stories starring Ben and various girls from different television, comic, manga or video game series.

Also here are a few things you should know. A few could answer some questions you may have.

1. Yes you are allowed to make suggestions or requests of the girls who will be featured. But most of the time will be my own, still you can make suggestions.

2. No they cannot be from Ben's universe, this is supposed to be our alien shapeshifter getting together with girls who weren't from the series. You can have the two universes be together as if they were from the beginning but no one like Attea, Looma, Ester, Julie or Kai. Nor any anthropomorphic animals, don't have anything against it but Ben has a fear of peacocks so if there's a peacock girl he'll end up running.

3. Yes there will be sequels to a few chapters in later ones relating to the same girl, a few authors have done it.

4. NO THERE WILL NOT BE LEMONS!!!!!... unless requested by a large majority.... say around... er...930 comments and 2,000 votes or so... HAHAHAHAHA!!! And if so.... I WILL NOT HESITATE TO MAKE YOU DIE FROM BLOOD LOSS FROM THE NOSE!!!!!

Please comment here to rate my creepiness theatrics, ratings are; Not enough, Over the top, or just right.

But seriously, don't force me please. This is for romanticism, but if so at least it'll help me brush up on new writing skills. At most it'll be a soft lime.

5. No Shows made by or similar to Seth Macfarlane, I'm not a fan of those kinds of shows. So no family guy, American Dad, the Cleveland show or anything like that.

6. Any shows that are in the rated XR!!!!!!! not allowed. (XR is extra rated R) is any of you request something hentai I will make a chapter just to feed you fictionally to alligators.

Again please rate my theatrics here;

7. Yes they can be from already made fanfic stories, examples RWBBYverse, A Certain Scientific Omnitrix, Ultimate Fairy, And other's. Though if you read those you have to read the original stories made from their original authors. Along with mine but if they happen to be two of the same person I will make sure you can tell the difference.

8. No OCs, sorry.

9. No gender swaps for obvious reasons, that'd be weird.

10. Ben's age here is around his teen years so no girls who are under the age of 12.

Anyway I hope you enjoy, I do not own anything Ben 10, all credit goes to Cartoon Network studios and Man of Action. Nor any of the other shows as they belong to their respective writers, nor the other fanfic stories as they belong to their respective fanfic writers.

First chapter is right after this!!!

Please read on.