DeNIALL

Niall

"So are you two an item?" Harry questioned.

"Erm..no" I replied

"So if I wanted to take Cassidy here on a date you wouldn't mind?" He directed his question to me.

"Be my guest"

Fuck. did I really just say that? Damn it.

"Well you're quite the looker" She winked at him.

"Well you are exactly how I like my women. Adorable and American," He flirted.

WHAT. NO. WHAT IS THIS. FUCK.

"Oh please. Harry's just about as straight as his hair." I covered which earned a loud fit of laughter from Cassidy.

"Niall you arse." Harry glared. "I just came to make sure you dropped off the stuff" he hinted

"Relax Haz, she's an American ally."

"Really? You'll have to come and train with us if you're in the area," he said. As agents we have to maintain our bodies. It's probably the worst part of the job for a guy like me who loves food..

"You should've seen the first time Niall here went on a mission" he laughed

"Hazza don't you dare," I warned

"This bloke thought he was in well enough shape to go on a mission so he didn't work out at all. On the first operation, he had to chase down an enemy force and he only ran for 30 seconds until he got tired and ran out of breath." he chuckled.

Cassidy looked at me for a silent moment, the she laughed at me, unleashing a massive heard of laughter.

"Haz don't you have somewhere to be?" I asked while pushing him towards the door.

"Wait but--I'm sure Cassidy doesn't mind-" He said as I shut the door in his face.

I turned back to Cassidy, "where were we?" I smirked.

She walked towards me taking small strides and leaned into me, Her face inches from me..so close..those lips.

*riiiing. riiiing.*

"What!"

"We have a problem. My office, now and bring Bennet, we'll need as much help as we can get." He said and then hung up.

"Come on. We need to meet Louis."

She grimaced knowingly, "I'll grab my coat and meet you I'm the car," she stated.

I hate this. Having to pick up and go at all times of the day. Constantly putting myself in danger. I had no choice but to join the M16's, it runs in the family and I WILL NOT be the black sheep when it came to careers.

Here we go again, I thought.

Hiiii. Just for clarification, M16 is the English version of the FBI for us Americans. I did some research and that's what popped up so..yeah. haha

QOTD: what's you favorite book?

Let me just say that if you can Actually choose ONE book then you must really have your life together.

Mine would probably be a mix between Looking For Alaska, The Fault in Our Stars, and A Girl Named Digit. You guys should check them out