Traitor - Niall Horan

Present Day

"I'll ask you one more time Mr. Horan, how did you come upon FBI agent

Bennett?"

I stayed silent.

"Mr. Horan do you realize how many laws are in question after you're idiotic actions? I will break you," Agent Andrews spat while being quite up close to my face. This bastardized imbecile thinks he can get me to talk. Not today.

"Do you realize how bad you need a breath mint?" I smirked.

He punched his rough knuckles down on the steel table making a loud thud that sounded like thunder.

"Escort this arse out of here, we're done with interrogation for today," he spat to the guards.

Two guards led me out of the cramped room towards the lobby.

I stayed quiet as they released me of my handcuffs which were only used for "precaution". More like torture if you ask me.

" This way lad." the guard led me to the front desk to sign some papers.

"I reckon you should give in lad. Andrews doesn't need more trouble. The commander'll have his arse if you don't talk."

"Not my problem Morgan, I intend to keep things at my pace, he's bound to give up soon" with that I walked out of the agency building.

Right. I s'pose I should tell you what's happening. It started with a girl in a library and some vodka.