Not Good Enough

~~Anyone who feels sensitively about intimate content should probably skim this chapter. I decided to give you a warning :)~~

Cassidy

I woke up feeling sick to my stomach. After I dropped off Niall I came home and-bear with me-cried.

Yeah, I cried. I felt terrible. Not only did he think I was leading him on, but I knew I was betraying him, and the worst part was that I couldn't change anything. The plan still had to go on l whether I liked it or not.

That's what I get for being so naïve.

You know what? I'm done sitting here being sorry for myself, It's time to get some results.

I walked to the fridge and pulled out a 24 pack of beer. I grabbed my bag and keys and jogged down to my car taking the beer with me. I pulled out of the parking lot and made my way down to Niall's flat complex. I parked next to his car and got out of mine.

Here goes nothing.

I knocked on his door, twice. No answer.

I turned the knob on the door. Aha! Next time lock the door, Horan.

I set the beer on the counter, not that he he needed more, the floor was covered in beer bottles. I stepped around his mess and walked towards the bedrooms.

I went to the bathroom first. Please don't be naked.

"Cassidy?"

Fuck. How did I let myself be caught so easily? I'm a secret agent for God's sake.

"Erm. Hi. You didn't give me a chance to talk the other day."

"I don't care. Get out of my flat."

"Niall," I sighed, "I'm sorry. You can't still be mad about me leaving? Don't be ridiculous."

"Are you joking? I have every right to be pissed off with you! You're a liar and a coward. You could've just told me you didn't have any feelings for me and asked me to leave like a decent human being. I left my heart open for you and you slammed the gates shut."

"I didn't know you felt that way for me."

"For fuck's sake Cassy, did I not make it obvious?"

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

"Not good enough."

"I'm sorry, okay! What else do you want from me?"

"An explanation. Where were you?"

"I got a phone call," I lied, "It was important."

"You're lying."

"I swear I'm no-"

He grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head, pushing me back until my back hit a wall.

"Bullshit! I saw your phone on the table!" he screamed.

"Get out. Now," he hissed.

In a panicked fenzy I put both of my hands on his cheeks and pulled his face towards mine. I kissed him, and he kissed back.

~~Intimacy begins o.O~~

I licked his bottom lip for entrance-which he allowed-and put my hands in his hair. It was the softest thing I've ever touched. Its like a kittens fur had sex with a ducklings fur and then Niall's hair was the baby. I don't even know, all I know is that I'm loving his kisses.

"Jump," he whispered huskily. God, he's so hot.

I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He carried me into the bedroom, knocking down photos and plaques from the wall as we went.

He pushed me onto the bed and hovered above me for a second.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered.

"I want you, and I'm not letting you push me away," I whispered back.

He kissed me roughly as I unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his toned torso.

You can imagine how the rest of the night went down-If you know what I mean.

I'm falling for the enemy, I thought.

I'm falling for Niall.

Hiiii. How are you guys liking the story? Suggestions? Comments? Ideas? Drop a beautiful comment or message me

Ashley××